Lady Gaga - DAWN OF CHROMATICA (Remix Album - DEFINITELY OUT FRIDAY)

I really can't wait for this, going by the names involved it really is VERY ME :disco:

Did she see the list of collaborators on a Charli XCX mixtape and decide she wanted to copy it completely?

I know Replay is already a SERVE. Popjustice has posted so many clips of it you could actually make out the whole song already.

People, believe me, you are not ready.

I do miss my pink and green Oreos #allnatural

I also knew Rina was featuring on the Free Woman mix but somehow didn't realise that Clarence was remixing it :disco:x100000000000

Did she see the list of collaborators on a Charli XCX mixtape and decide she wanted to copy it completely?
as if she knows who any of these nobodies are! :D

probably even Queen Elton had to educate her about Rina. "she's this FABULOUS new popstar from the Orient, DARLING, stream Chosen Family REMIX on your iPod!"

I did quite enjoy Chromatica the one time I listened to it, so I might have a snout at this, even if I am apparently entering my FOLK ERA. I mean for God's sake, ARCA :disco:

There is a massive SOPHIE shaped hole on that tracklist. I swear I read that she worked on Chromatica.
It seems that she did, but I have a feeling there could be issues with her family regarding any release of material she worked on - there's apparently an entire album that was nearly complete, but I'm not sure they've decided yet whether to try and get various friends/collaborators to help get it finished. It could be the same situation here...

It's obviously not the same but I'd expect the Arca, Doss and A.G. mixes to go some way to satisfying the SOPHIE fans, as those three did collaborate quite a bit with her over the years.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I wonder if this will make me play anything from the actual album for the first time since LAST YEAR.

I’ve been meaning to investigate AG Cook and Arca more (and Doss but I’ve never heard of them before now). I’ve been obsessed with Next Level Charli this week

Reactions: COB
Madballs to SUE.

thumb_SwineSucker-S2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom