Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

I honestly believe it's the curse of NFR. It was such a blockbuster that nothing she followed it with could compete and she consciously didn't try.

but SOME GAYS can't appreciate nice songs on their OWN TERMS!

not naming names! @Dark Carnival @Suedey @Pipo @POP! @Tisch @Iguana
Even Lana hated it, to be fair. She seems mildly more enthused about this one.

I honestly believe it's the curse of NFR. It was such a blockbuster that nothing she followed it with could compete and she consciously didn't try.

but SOME GAYS can't appreciate nice songs on their OWN TERMS!

not naming names! @Dark Carnival @Suedey @Pipo @POP! @Tisch @Iguana
Oh do take several seats Miss Jarkette, NFR didn’t suffer the curse of Lust For Life (which itself didn’t suffer the curse of Honeymoon, and y’all how much of a blockbuster Honeymoon was chez DC). A good album is a good album, PERIODT.

Oh do take several seats Miss Jarkette, NFR didn’t suffer the curse of Lust For Life (which itself didn’t suffer the curse of Honeymoon, and y’all how much of a blockbuster Honeymoon was chez DC). A good album is a good album, PERIODT.
doll, with very iconic and revered albums the follow up always suffers! Lust For Life was hardly on that level, despite her excellence.

Fever > Body Language
Confessions > Hard Candy
Melodrama > Solar Power
Dark Side of the Moon > Wish You Were Here
Born This Way > ARTPOP
1989 > reputation
Rumors > Tusk
Perfectionist > Trouble

the fans are always split over the follow up.

doll, with very iconic and revered albums the follow up always suffers! Lust For Life was hardly on that level, despite her excellence.

Born This Way > ARTPOP

:eyes: :whistle:

Her insta story 🤡

CA9-E8-D58-6921-4-F66-B6-F4-065-B3-C7-C6-E8-C.jpg

Fever > Body Language
Confessions > Hard Candy
Melodrama > Solar Power
Dark Side of the Moon > Wish You Were Here
Born This Way > ARTPOP
1989 > reputation
Rumors > Tusk
Perfectionist > Trouble

Didn't happen with MODERN TALKING though, did it

Ready for Romance > Let's Talk About Love

:tongueout:

Witch needs to get DIETER BOHLEN in :disco:

Her insta story 🤡

CA9-E8-D58-6921-4-F66-B6-F4-065-B3-C7-C6-E8-C.jpg
I think we’re not allowed to comment on physical appearance these days as it’s against the law but luckily I don’t care because the first bite is with the eye so I’m going to ask: how long as her hair been that colour, or has it always been that colour? I DON’T LIKE IT :)

I think we’re not allowed to comment on physical appearance these days as it’s against the law but luckily I don’t care because the first bite is with the eye so I’m going to ask: how long as her hair been that colour, or has it always been that colour? I DON’T LIKE IT :)
MAYBE IT’S THAT GOOD THEN 🤪

01 - Text Book
02 - Blue Banisters
03 - Arcadia
04 - Interlude - The Trio
05 - Black Bathing Suit
06 - If You Lie Down With Me
07 - Beautiful
08 - Violets For Roses
09 - Dealer
10 - Thunder
11 - Wildflower Wildfire
12 - Nectar of the Gods
13 - Living Legend
14 - Cherry Blossom
15 - Sweet Carolina

deluxe bonus tracks

01. Allison fucking Hammond!
02. Pregunta por la cultura
03. All My Ladies of Color Assemble For the Album Cover (ft. Nikki Lane)
04. Purring Pussy Cat
05. Goodbye America
06. Nikki Lane (ft. A$AP Rocky)

01 - Text Book
02 - Blue Banisters
03 - Arcadia
04 - Interlude - The Trio
05 - Black Bathing Suit
06 - If You Lie Down With Me
07 - Beautiful
08 - Violets For Roses
09 - Dealer
10 - Thunder
11 - Wildflower Wildfire
12 - Nectar of the Gods
13 - Living Legend
14 - Cherry Blossom
15 - Sweet Carolina
Are there any songs about being treated poorly by bad men and having her skirt torn at the back of the Dairy Queen because I’m not buying it if there aren’t :)

I hope Blue Banisters is a tragic yarn about the blue banisters in her HAUNTED HOUSE crumbling on her way downstairs as she reaches out to steady herself and her FALLING TO A CERTAIN DEATH

There’s nothing quite like a HAPPY ENDING :disco:

I hope Blue Banisters is a tragic yarn about the blue banisters in her HAUNTED HOUSE crumbling on her way downstairs as she reaches out to steady herself and her FALLING TO A CERTAIN DEATH

There’s nothing quite like a HAPPY ENDING :disco:
it came out months ago beb :D it actually is about precisely that, how did you guess?

There should be a Lana Del Rey song title fridge magnet set. You could have got about 10 of those from such a set.

Oh, I think I preferred the grumpy with dogs cover to the smiley with dogs cover.

Why is she GASLIGHTING ME
Oh it’s LIES LIES LIES with that one. One minute it’s called Arcadia, the next it’s MY TORN DAIRY QUEEN DRESS and the next it’s MY COMPENDIUM OF THE SAME OLD THEMES. It’s no wonder we’re all BEWILDERED!

Oh it’s LIES LIES LIES with that one. One minute it’s called Arcadia, the next it’s MY TORN DAIRY QUEEN DRESS and the next it’s MY COMPENDIUM OF THE SAME OLD THEMES. It’s no wonder we’re all BEWILDERED!
My Torn Dairy Queen Dress sounds like an absolute bangah TBF :love: can't wait for her to announce it the day after Arcadia!

• Love
Reactions: Zu
and here's the now-traditional new album promo -- a hysterical and weirdly defensive Instagram post saying nothing much in a lot of words.

I must say I've enjoyed moving through the world beautifully - as a woman with grace and dignity. :disco:

I guess you could say this album is about what it was like, what happened, and what it's like now. - illuminating!

I've never felt the need to tell my story, but if you're interested this album does tell it - and pretty much nothing more. :D oh good!

I don’t think there is a single person in the world that I love to hate as much as her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom