Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (24 March 2023)

She received 5 Grammy nominations today.

Album of the Year
Best Alternative Music Album
Song of the Year (A&W)
Best Alternative Music Performance (A&W)
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance (Candy Necklace)

The alternative category submissions was the right move. I think they have only nominated her for pop before, which has more stiff competition typically. I wouldn't be surprised if she nabs AOTY though. She has been building goodwill for years now, and the reviews for the album were among her best.

Also, Candy Necklace being "Pop"? :D

Sitting on the sofa feeling super suicidal
Hate to say the word but baby hand on the Bible it's true

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Two new leaks

"Come with Me" - Honeymoon sessions

"Poetry in Motion" - Lust for Life sessions

"Let the Light In" overtakes "A&W" as the most streamed song from DYK...

Pretty impressive for a song tucked away on the second half of the album, without any promo push, tour performance, etc. Would love for her and FJM to perform it at the Grammy's. It's such a great song.

agreed!

this promo for Harper's Bazaar cover shoot and interview is so much fun

she's a riot! the last 30 seconds :D looking utterly stun too

Lana Del Rey will be headlining Reading & Leeds Festival held at Bramham Park in Leeds, England on August 25th, 2024.

She will also perform the previous day at the festival’s Reading location.

IMG-4976

So she's still refusing to do a PROPER TOUR? :eyes:
She did a small US tour in September/October. I suspect she will give us another album before she does a proper tour again. Hopefully she ditches the half of the set list for new stuff (or songs she hasn't performed each tour since 2014)

Lana Del Rey will be headlining Reading & Leeds Festival held at Bramham Park in Leeds, England on August 25th, 2024.

She will also perform the previous day at the festival’s Reading location.

IMG-4976
apparently this is an exclusive so no other UK festivals next year

She did a small US tour in September/October. I suspect she will give us another album before she does a proper tour again. Hopefully she ditches the half of the set list for new stuff (or songs she hasn't performed each tour since 2014)
She was also kind enough to do a concert in Paris. In a 2000 person :eyes: capacity venue. That she only announced a couple of weeks before the date :eyes:

She was also kind enough to do a concert in Paris. In a 2000 person :eyes: capacity venue. That she only announced a couple of weeks before the date :eyes:

It's very telling that even the Wiki entry doesn't have a proper name but still is regarded as a "tour" of some kind. She's so brave for going to South America this time (Brazil only!) and considering Mexico to be part of North America, bold move and she's not wrong :eyes:

apparently this is an exclusive so no other UK festivals next year

Festivals pay a LOT of money for exclusivity. But it's a pain in the arse for everyone else. I would like to see her live but fuck traipsing to that hellhole for a weekend at that price.

First American live TV performance since THAT SNL performance from 2012, and she did a lovely job and looked fantastic

That American covers album may be imminent with that and Unchained Melody, which she also apparently recorded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom