Late Night Drunk Moopy

Sorry WHAT? The friend of a friend is a CUNT. Please tell me you said to them that you really don’t like them. Like now?

Indeed. @RJN you should have told them to fuck off.

What sort of response were they trying to illicit with THAT?

Indeed. @RJN you should have told them to fuck off.

What sort of response were they trying to illicit with THAT?
She was talking about how much she liked my best friend when we first met? I asked what she meant and she didn’t really clarify. Who knows

If someone ever says that to you again tell them you are the same person you were the last time they seen you and they need to FUCK OFF.
Will do. Nobody’s ever said that to me so I was pretty surprised so couldn’t think of what to say besides laughing it off

@Ag were you both out celebrating after today? Do you start your job next week? It is all piecing together like I promised you it would. 💚

I’ve thought about being a teacher. I think I’d love it but I’m not sure about going back to school

I think I can do it. It's mad! I will probably be on here a lot less!

You CAN do it. You may need us a little less, but every one of us will always be here for you. I know how hard you have worked for this babe, and I SWEAR you have got this. Go show em what you are made of, kid!

I’ve had two beers. They were lovely with a hint of earl grey. This has been a long boring and stressful week. Yay for the long weekend.

Mixed Crémant de Luxembourg, some whisky thing and Umeshu oops

I’ve had two beers. They were lovely with a hint of earl grey. This has been a long boring and stressful week. Yay for the long weekend.
Is it Labor Day in Canada on Monday too?

Yup, Canadu celebrates labor next Monday.

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom