Late Night Drunk Moopy

What are we on ce soir ?

Is that FRENCH? Darling, I was so much better with SPANISH. Lived there before and slightly after the girl band days. I am drinking a Peter Franus 2016 Merlot.

I am an absolute fraud, and far from a connoisseur but when I split from my husband I did get half of his wine collection. Obviously the bottle I am drinking is not from there, but yeah. I’ve tried em all, and am far, FAR from a connoisseur but it tastes good. The bar is well stocked.

Is that FRENCH? Darling, I was so much better with SPANISH. Lived there before and slightly after the girl band days. I am drinking a Peter Franus 2016 Merlot.
Yes indeed.
just polished off some Spanish Albarino here and now on some Australian red :disco:

Yes indeed.
just polished off some Spanish Albarino here and now on some Australian red :disco:

Are you a vino fella? I love a vino, and have been blessed with a large collection and none through any great knowledge or insight in to it other than my great love for the taste.

it's Reet
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet

adele-gifs-0S1wPV.gif

xx

Although I never look at your name without singing crazy jark in my head no more. I love him to death and back to this sweet earth but EVERY TIME.

Are you a vino fella? I love a vino, and have been blessed with a large collection and none through any great knowledge or insight in to it other than my great love for the taste.
Oh I am no expert but love trying different wines :D

Although I never look at your name without singing crazy jark in my head no more. I love him to death and back to this sweet earth but EVERY TIME.
I've heard worse, I'll take it.

I'LL GIVE YOU CRAZY

A woman got paralytic drunk and passed out on the toilet covered in her own BROWN. The guy she was with fucked off in an Uber and left her with a £120 drinks bill! I then had to coax her off the toilet and call her flatmate to pick her up.

MARTH you owe me many CREAMY DRINKS for dealing with this TURD SPECTACULAR.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
You should see the vitriol I get when I try to ply one of my Moopyvision entries.

Also I’ve had 3 beers with dinner and I’m tipsy

I’m also drunk, despite the fact I’m working tomorrow (though thankfully not until one!)

I blame the drink for having feelings for someone when I THOUGHT I’d got over them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom