Late night Rewatch: Melodifestivalen 2009 Final - AT MIDNIGHT

They all look RIDDLED. Apart from maybe the blond one who is just a wee bit cute.

I feel like I should check. Are we watching this because it's meant to be the best one?

So here it is, the song with the best possible title :disco:

So what I was gonna tell: Sofia did really bad in her heat and had no chance to make it to the final, but she was picked by a jury as a wildcard. Racist Swedes weren't very happy about it, a song sung entirely in Greek in their final? They weren't having it, so many people started booing when she was announced. :manson: At least where I was sitting, the rest of moopsters there that night to confirm this.

So here it is, the song with the best possible title :disco:

So what I was gonna tell: Sofia did really bad in her heat and had no chance to make it to the final, but she was picked by a jury as a wildcard. Racist Swedes weren't very happy about it, a song sung entirely in Greek in their final? They weren't having it, so many people started booing when she was announced. :manson: At least where I was sitting, the rest of moopsters there that night to confirm this.
IS THAT FUCKING IT?!

09 Hope & Glory
07 Snälla Snälla
12 Love Love Love
10 1000 Miles
09 You're my world
1.000.000.000 Stay the night
12 Moving on
08 Baby goodbye

I love the thought of the alternate universe where the international jury was still going and Amanda Aasa got forced into the final this year.

I can't remember which year I got a tiny little bit more involved in Melodifastivalen but there was this really cute twink called Anton Ewald.... PHEW :horny: I'd rim THAT :horny:

Well yes obviously this had no place in the final and crept through thanks to some bizarre voting system.

I don’t think the boos were because it’s in foreign, they’re because it’s cheap toot.

I quite like it though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom