Latvia 2022: Citi Zēni - Eat Your Salad

VoR

Take it or leave it
This from the man who inflicted Probka on us in 2009 is quite compellingly dreadful

Oh Aminata why go BEIGE you SILLY WOMAN

On first listen, Aminata could be jury baity enough to break Latvia's NQ streak. But the Salad song would be the kind of risk that might just pay off. I could see it doing well in a 'No Prejudice' sort of way.

Bermudu Divsturis are the guys from 2011, they've also had some big hits in Latvia recently.

Yep, I'm 100% throwing myself behind the Salad Song. So much fun!

I do worry about potential jury drag, but who cares - it's one of those songs that just has to be in the mix.

Latvians singing about food is always such a winning combination 😍🍰🥬

Pimp-ish slot for hairy chested Aminata

Salad song on FIRST. WHY? Surely you'd want the audience to be waiting for it? :D

ORDERARTISTSONG
1Citi ZēniEat Your Salad
2Miks DukursFirst Love
3Linda RušeniecePay My Own Bills
4Elīna GluzunovaEs pabiju tur
5RaumPlans
6Patriks PetersonCan’t Get You Outta My Head
7Mēs Jūs MīlamRich Itch
8KatōPromises
9Miks GalvanovskisI’m Just A Sinner
10Markus RivaIf You’re Gonna Love Me
11The Coco’nutsIn And Out Of The Dark
12AminataI’m Letting You Go
13Bermuda DivstūrisBAD
14Beatrise HeislereOn The Way Home
15ZelmaHow
16BujānsHe, She, You & Me
17InspoA Happy Place

Put the favourite on first in the semi-final so you can get away with putting it on late in the final.

I’ve forced myself to listen to these this morning and it didn’t end up being as bad as I was expecting.

This rather CURRENT sounding one is my favourite, I think this should easily get them out of the semis.

This one is also good and probably the most ASFM-sounding song EVER :D

And WHO KNEW Latvia had their own AMY WINEHOUSE

If the voting format is the same in the final (50/50 Jury/televote) then I assume Aminata will win, as I can see the salad song flopping with the jury.

I think the Aminata song is FINE, and I'm sure she's entered it as she's planned some sort of sensational performance to accompany it. I doubt she'll just be PLONKED in front of a mic for 3 mins.

The video above hints at a Twigs/Loreen-style intense choreo situation, of which I'm 100% behind!

I'm fine with it. :D

Aminata didn't deserve to go with her boring ballad. This will probably flop, but at least it's FUN!

That feels like a much more unimaginative performance than they should really be giving a song like this...

Instead of meat I eat veggies and…

1644700734519.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom