Laurence Fox: Cunt

I'd say they must just be eyeing up the inheritance, but he keeps spending it on lawyers.

At least they can count on MOTHER.

Stream this to keep a roof over those poor boys' heads.

As awful as he may be (and believe me, he is), he’s also someone’s Dad. Let’s not start wishing suicide on people…
Actually, that’s a good point. It would be nice for him to live long enough to hear his kids call him a cunt.

Is this the first time either party has acknowledged that Billie Piper is actively trying to keep him away from their kids?

Good for her.

Sorry, he's sharing info about his son's mental health and medications? Nice.

Is this the first time either party has acknowledged that Billie Piper is actively trying to keep him away from their kids?

Good for her.

Imagine the lifelong trauma of having to share kids/have family ties to him?

I'm curious as to what his family's reaction to all of this is. Emilia Fox seems to be standing by him which frankly is a poor show given some of the views he is peddling.

They're probably ALL rotten to the core (Richard Ayoade notwithstanding).

Has Emilia actually said anything about the cunt?
I read something in an interview not so long ago saying something to the effect that he has his own opinions but he's also family and she would never desert him.

Despite his divisive political opinions, Emilia has said that she still “loves” her cousin. Speaking to The Times in 2021, she said: “I don’t know what emails you’ve had, but Laurence is my cousin, he’s family and I love my family. I think he’d be the first to advocate that people can have different opinions on things.

"We’ve had very different life experiences and Laurence’s political life has nothing to do with my relationship with him. We’ve had some amazing times together and we’ve been very mutually supportive of our personal lives.”

Despite his divisive political opinions, Emilia has said that she still “loves” her cousin. Speaking to The Times in 2021, she said: “I don’t know what emails you’ve had, but Laurence is my cousin, he’s family and I love my family. I think he’d be the first to advocate that people can have different opinions on things.

"We’ve had very different life experiences and Laurence’s political life has nothing to do with my relationship with him. We’ve had some amazing times together and we’ve been very mutually supportive of our personal lives.”
Not that I had an opinion on her before but if inciting hatred of minorities (because let's face it, that IS his raison d'être these days) is not reason enough to not publically stand by him then well....she can keep it (by it, I mean whatever talent she pupports to have).

I'm curious as to what his family's reaction to all of this is. Emilia Fox seems to be standing by him which frankly is a poor show given some of the views he is peddling.

They're probably ALL rotten to the core (Richard Ayoade notwithstanding).

Nah, he's a wanker as well. Supports professional terf Gr*h*m Lin*han.

maybe it's just because I'm really hungry but I wouldn't be altogether upset at being served that meal. love a crispy sausage!

He is making some outrageous and frankly pathetic claims about Billie on Twitter.

surely his story will end in suicide? he's just too much of a hot mess freak to arrive at any other kind of destination

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom