Lisa Marie Presley DEAD

I was always intrigued by the years she spent living in a small village in Sussex, when she was apparently regularly seen down the pub and even did a few shifts on a Fish & Chip stall.

That sounds like something from Fake Showbiz News, especially:

(It) was a job that Lisa reportedly loved doing, with Kim previously saying in 2012 that the singer "could not wait to don an apron and serve people"

I was always intrigued by the years she spent living in a small village in Sussex, when she was apparently regularly seen down the pub and even did a few shifts on a Fish & Chip stall.

I remember that. Isn’t there some Scientology related mansion residence around that area though? She did eventually leave the “church”.

Yeah, unfortunately it's probably less wholesome than it sounds when you combine Scientology with her rotten ex-husband, but I liked the idea that you could wander into a country pub one day and find Lisa Marie-Presley propping up the bar.

Loved the smoky and spooky lead single from Storm & Grace which was a barely-veiled threat towards Scientology :disco:

• Love
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom