Lithuania 2022: Monika Liu - Sentimentai

Who said anything about a bowl? They just drop their drawers and do it out of the window in some countries

Such as MALTA :disco:
Only for SOME GIRLS to immediately trot down to their local Ladbrokes and put FIFTY POUNDS ON IT TO WIN! :disco:

Oh that would have been absolutely terrific. Delighted she finally got it there!

2.7k votes behind Sentimental (which got 23.6k) in second on the televote, and four points away from finishing second in the juries, which I think together would have been enough for her to win? How upsettingly close :(

Oh that would have been absolutely terrific. Delighted she finally got it there!

2.7k votes behind Sentimental (which got 23.6k) in second on the televote, and four points away from finishing second in the juries, which I think together would have been enough for her to win? How upsettingly close :(
HOW would that have been enough for her to win?

HOW would that have been enough for her to win?
If she'd won the televote she'd have got 12 points, if she'd won four points more in the juries she'd have got 10 from them - ergo tied on 22 points with Sentimental (which would've got 12 from the juries and 10 from the televote) and...I presume tie broken by televote winner? I may be wrong on that tiebreak though.

If she'd won the televote she'd have got 12 points, if she'd won four points more in the juries she'd have got 10 from them - ergo tied on 22 points with Sentimental (which would've got 12 from the juries and 10 from the televote) and...I presume tie broken by televote winner? I may be wrong on that tiebreak though.
Oh I didn’t realise you meant BOTH of those things would have to happen. Well yes quite…

WHY - aside from the pesky mathematics - did Lolita not win? We've had our lives ruined by years of hideous toss pre-The Roop and they have the opportunity to send something vaguely Roop-ish for 2022 and choose boring old MONICA LOO instead

INVADE THEM NOW CONFISCATE THEIR CEPELINAI

I will say that I think Lolita is potentially capable of better on this evidence. This was an elevation from Get Frighten, but now we know she can manage something like this, there's a whole lot further she can take it...

I don't understand what they've seen in Monika Liu, I feel like she had the most forgettable song of the ones they had to choose from.

This is the country that sent the illuminous RAIN OF REVOLUTION! :D

I wasn't exactly GLUED to the RESULTS, but didn't this lead the vote in Lithuania basically every week? Let them HAVE IT if they want it so bad :D I would however OF COURSE vastly preferred our watermelon smashing queen LOLITA :disco:

The tie breaker rule in Lithuania is if entries tie for first place, the jury solely votes on the tied entries again to pick the winner. There was no way still Lolita would've won under these rules. :(

Is there a reason why Lithuania stan Monika Liu so much?? Hasn't she been number 1 in their national chart since she won (by a landslide?)

I must admit I'm starting to find her performance rather SEDUCTIVE and CHARMING :disco:

Last edited:
It’s quite the ODDITY. It’s giving me disco night down the ROADHOUSE.

OMG this is so true!
I do quite enjoy that she seems to be happy exploring her own musical universe with no heed paid to conventions such as MODERN FASHIONS and musical trends :disco:

The way she BEWITCHED the whole of Lithuania to win was mildly iconic too, albeit taking out Lolita Zero in the process :(

I feel (literally just the two of us) are stanning mainly due to the lack of other VIABLR OPTIONS, and not because of her UNDENIABLE MYSTIQUE.

I feel like we have 40 miles to go, but 5 miles of petrol left in the tank :(

oy5jtY.gif

Is there a reason why Lithuania stan Monika Liu so much?? Hasn't she been number 1 in their national chart since she won (by a landslide?)
I think she’s one of their biggest artists who ordinarily wouldn’t have bothered entering their national selection but for whatever reason has thrown her hat in the ring this year. It was always a foregone conclusion she’d win apparently.

WHY - aside from the pesky mathematics - did Lolita not win? We've had our lives ruined by years of hideous toss pre-The Roop and they have the opportunity to send something vaguely Roop-ish for 2022 and choose boring old MONICA LOO instead

INVADE THEM NOW CONFISCATE THEIR CEPELINAI
I would like to retract these nasty remarks about NIKKI now I’ve been entranced by her slinky gown, bowl cut and CHANSONNERIE :disco:

I would very much love to congratulate this matryoshka doll for making it to to finalls. I would never have believed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom