Lizzo EVIL?

NOT GREAT!

Lizzo:
• Accused of overworking dancers and making the group re-audition in an “excruciating” 12-hour rehearsal. Those she was “dissatisfied with” would be fired and sent home.
• Accused of firing a dancer for challenging her claim that the group was drinking before performances.
• Accused of making a “thinly veiled” comment relating to a dancer’s weight gain and later firing her for recording a meeting while suffering an eye condition.
• Accused of coercing a dancer into touching a woman's breast at a strip club despite the dancer opposing.
• Accused of inviting her dancers to a nude cabaret bar without disclosing the specifics of the performance.

Quigley:
• Accused of trying to convert the dancers to her religion.
• Accused of scolding the dancers for having pre-marital sex.
• Accused of unwarrantedly discussing masturbation and sexual fantasies with the group.

It's also NOTABLE that other people in the choreography world who weren't directly involved are speaking up in support of the accusers.

That article has taught me the word 'proselytising'. Thanks Lizzo (shame if you're a wrongun)

It's also NOTABLE that other people in the choreography world who weren't directly involved are speaking up in support of the accusers.

It's baffling how Lizzo herself hasn't said anything since these have been posted. I wonder what kind of PR statement they're preparing because this seems to be a biggie (no body shaming plz xx)

It's baffling how Lizzo herself hasn't said anything since these have been posted. I wonder what kind of PR statement they're preparing because this seems to be a biggie (no body shaming plz xx)

It’s a lawsuit she probably can’t say much.

It’s funny how it took people like Chevy Chase a good 30-40 years for work to dry up after running out of people willing to work with him based on the fact that he’s an abusive twat. Now you get sued and “cancelled” almost immediately.

All I can say is, it's about damn time

It’s funny how it took people like Chevy Chase a good 30-40 years for work to dry up after running out of people willing to work with him based on the fact that he’s an abusive twat. Now you get sued and “cancelled” almost immediately.
I would say it depends who really…

I have to say I DO like it when over the top "I'm so fun nice cool, normal and down to earth!!" personalities are shown up to be hard nosed cunts like the rest of us though.

I guess that's why someone like Lizzo will feel these allegations stronger than someone like say, Xtina. :eyes:

It ain't her fault that she's out here getting rude
Gotta blame it on her mood,
Gotta blame the ones who sued, baby

:ToneNervous:

Props on people for speaking out more, but just to give a SLIVER of another side, the world of professional dance isn't exactly known to be a kind one. It's ruthless. I know based on twenty minute montages of Dance Moms on YouTube.
My only reference is Showgirls

THRUST IT!

088FDE65-EC29-4719-A2B4-9961E3BA3193.gif

I saw an extended clip with Lizzo a while back and she came across as difficult.

Are any of these these stories especially serious?

For some reason I’ve never especially taken to her :)

I neither know nor care whether the (probably flimsy) allegations are true but it seems like a good opportuniity to brick her windows :disco:

I genuinely think it’s perfectly reasonable for a dancer’s WEIGHT to be commented on by their employer

Also, today’s discerning music fans simply don’t want some DISFIGURED LUMP PLODDING AROUND STANKING OF CHEETOS

I'm sure there's some informal agreement that Lizzo has to be the biggest on stage at ALL times.

“Arianna DARLING we think the routine might work more effectively if you could keep your fat snout out of the trough for more than 10 SECONDS”

I genuinely think it’s perfectly reasonable for a dancer’s WEIGHT to be commented on by their employer
Well, to an extent. There's a big difference between ritual weighings and forcing someone to give up one of their four pieces of celery because they have put on two ounces, and realising that the entire dance routine is starting to look like a French and Saunders sketch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom