Mad'House

Sheena

ROMANCE
Who remembers 2002 Madonna mash-up stealing tribute act Mad'House and their not-so-unique take on Marge's classic era back catalogue?

Having one of those weeks where I'm playing CDs from the never played pile, I've come across their album I got for a quid in a charity shop and am currently "enjoying" their Casio keyboard take on the hitz.

Their "Ace of Base never died" stab at La Isla Bonita has to be heard to be BELIEVED

Albeit that, from the same era, the obvious winner in the Madge tribute stakes will always be THIS:

How on EARTH did it a) make the top 20 and b) get on Top of the Pops :D

Who remembers 2002 Madonna mash-up stealing tribute act Mad'House and their not-so-unique take on Marge's classic era back catalogue?

Having one of those weeks where I'm playing CDs from the never played pile, I've come across their album I got for a quid in a charity shop and am currently "enjoying" their Casio keyboard take on the hitz.

Their "Ace of Base never died" stab at La Isla Bonita has to be heard to be BELIEVED

Wasn’t that LIB cover another genuinely big European hit? I think the UK only got the glory of Like A Prayer :disco:

That FLICKY HAIR! :disco: :disco:

Wasn’t that LIB cover another genuinely big European hit? I think the UK only got the glory of Like A Prayer :disco:

That FLICKY HAIR! :disco: :disco:

not *very* related but are you by any chance referring to this?

I don't remember Madame X being present while her song was being butchered :D

For La Isla Bonita covers, though, I've always been rather WORRYINGLY partial to this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom