Madonna Deep-Cut Survivor: The 2010s/2020s (Round 1 - VOTE TO SAVE)

VOTE TO SAVE (up to 10)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
This is actually a better batch of songs than the singles, in my opinion :D

VOTE TO SAVE THIS ROUND (up to 10)

Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Wiki says "Broken" was dished out as a promo single circa 2010. I see no evidence of this, but I've included it anyway.

There isn’t a single song on that list that I could identify on heardle. I just know that I once listened to them, and I never bothered again.

I’ll sit this one out :D

Can I safely assume Autotune Baby is shit?
I think you can safely assume that the vast majority of what’s on offer here is shit. I cannot even and also the hoovering needs doing so I’ll make my own way out :disco:

Choosing the favourites has made this very hard, but Ciao Bella was the one I really would have saved if I only could make a deal with Madge.

I'm A Sinner also criminally low, the Beautiful Stranger formula generated "amazing" (yes I went there) results. Truly one of the MDNA highs.

Oh, HeartBreakCity, that's another gorgeous one. Particularly when it goes a bit loungey. Messiah, Body Shop... I could have easily voted for 15 actually.

I'm shocked by how few votes there are for Beautiful Killer. It's one of the best things she ever did.

There is nothing on this list that could come even within the same galaxy as the songs that are the best she ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom