MADONNA REWATCH PARTY #1: Blond Ambition Tour & Truth or Dare - 10th April (19:00 BST)

Thank FUCK we didn't have Instagram back in these days

I enjoy her being UTTERLY REMOTE so much more

I kinda wish Strike a Pose had spent a little time on the other minor characters and not just the dancers.

The thing is, re: mean Madonna, you can really GET IT here that it's her sense of humour, rather than just being a ROTTEN OLD CUNT

I met Jean Paul Gaultier once at a nightclub in Manchester. He was VERY unimpressed with my drunk female friend who ran over to him and when I apologised to him in FLUENT FRENCH, he was OVERJOYED and then talked to me for at least 5 minutes. The ridiculous thing about it was that I was ENTIRELY too star struck to ask him about Madonna AT ALL :D

I can't get over how much FUN they're having as a group though. I JOKE about using this in a leadership seminar but really this is very much the definition of a LARGE DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY but it works. I don't think she's ever had that sort of relationship with her dancers & backup singers before or since...

FUR COATS are for BAD PEOPLE

Is she still veg now or still CHOWING AWAY on tupperwares of dog food in Lisbon?

I love the gay kiss scene and how she loves it but doesn't see it as novelty. That meant a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom