Madonna Survivor: The 2010s and 2020s (Round 1)

ONE-TWO-CHA CHA CHA. Vote to ELIMINATE (unlimited)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
The INSTA THOT era is upon us. The question is what NOT to eliminate :D

Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

VERY GOOD

Ghosttown
Masterpiece

I LIKE

God Control
Turn Up the Radio
Medellin
Hold Tight

Everything else is MEDIOCRE OR SHIT.

In fairness, her single choices this decade were not AS on point as the decades before. If you add "Joan of Arc", "Inside Out", "Gang Bang", "Love Spent", "I'm Addicted" and few others to the list, and remove the shit, it is a lot more tolerable.

But compare it to the 00s list. She obviously had 25 years of incredible quality control, but has anybody else of her stature fallen off as far as she has since Confessions?

Anyway of this list I would say Ghost Town and Medellín are pretty good. Masterpiece and Living for Love are inoffensive, and Girl Gone Wild is a comedy classic.

The rest?

giphy.gif

For me, there’s an obvious bottom four, which is less than I expected, in the piss weak Turn Up The Radio, Bitch I’m Madonna, Hold Tight and Future.

This era isn’t appalling (!), but it just lacks a load of 10/10 moments. Ghosttown and Medellin are head and shoulders above the rest.

So the TikTok hits aren't playing?

GOOD.

Though the Blond-ish Sorry remix is kinda nice.

Medellin has a pleasant tune and is not actively embarrassing. That's enough to elevate it to top tier in this company.

Honestly I think I would take that silly Frozen remix over all of these. Double Frozen in the final please?

Medellin must win this.

she really should have released Devil Pray (BANGER!) as the lead single from Rebel Heart, and then Ghosttown, and then the title track.

Her biggest prizes this decade are album tracks and unreleased demo versions. I don't know how she got her singles so wrong - just double down on doing you, Madge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom