Marcus & Martinus - Air

Are twinks BACK IN?

• Total voters
I'm ready to call this a Mello classic already. Every Minute had the performance but not the song, Bluffin had the song and no performance, this has EVERYTHING.

I really think it benefitted from artists who are entirely new to the MF bubble. it all just felt so fresh.

It really was very well done indeed. The performance did feel very fresh. The vocals were much better than I expected.

LOVELY FRINGING too.

I am already wetting my pants in excitement at the thought of the complete meltdown which will ensue when they end up winning the whole thing over Loreen. :basil:

Probably just catastrophising here, but if M&M are going to pull votes away from anyone in the final, I suspect it'd be Loreen*. The people voting for Maria Sur clearly aren't doing so because of the music...

*if she gets there :side-eye:

Talking of Loreen, I thoroughly enjoyed her extremely pretentious interview on Eurovision Legends where she was clearly unable to remember a single Eurovision song other than Waterloo :disco:

Omg they're not fresh on the scene

I got my hopes up when someone at the after-party last night asked for "Elektrisk", only to discover there was a song with the same title in Melfest 2011 😢

Where can I hear the song please?
48m47s mark

Reactions: Hak
48m47s mark

fmHxGik.gif

Sorry girlies, but I cannot get onboard with this one. The oft-repeated lyric -

"I can breathe without air
I can breathe without air"

is just TOO BANAL and stupid for me. It's basically the same as a song that would go "I can live without water"

I do get that perhaps prior to MF Heat 4 some grasping at straws was inevitable however :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom