Martha Skidd

I think I’m more annoyed that I still don’t know who is behind the account more than the literal stream of shit that is her posts.

I think I’m more annoyed that I still don’t know who is behind the account more than the literal stream of shit that is her posts.

You're a mod, compare the IP addresses...

Surely our Shirl would have come back to his main account eventually considering the Sally/Martha stuff has been going on for nearly a year? :D

I’ve only just looked at some of poor despised Martha’s posts and personally I think the totally unrequired barrages of shit emojis are rather :D:D:D

And anyway, I’M the nominated in-lounge coprophobe thank you very much

HANDS OFF MY SASH AND CROWN

IMG_20210807_120238.jpg

I was wondering though, question for the lawyists among us - is suggesting that Moopy is or would willingly host images of child abuse considered defamatory?

Nothing quite like a defamation case over a scatological influencer to bring the CHAT LONGE together.

Reactions: COB
The most important court case since Britney vs. her father

Reactions: COB
I’m so confused... Martha Skidd is Sally Thomsett?

and Sally Thomsett is Shirley?

And Shirley is Donna Winter, right?

Who was Donna Summer?

Never mind ban Martha, ban aliases for us OLD PEOPLE who can’t fucking KEEP UP!

:stopthefuck:

Donna Summer became Donna Winter during one of our festive name changes, didn't she?

And then as Winter better reflected the season of her soul, she kept it.

He's been blocked for a while. You have to wonder why someone who just posts scatological gifs isn't banned when it's worse than spam. But after the "use the ignore button" recommendation by the admins, I guess it's not a real user but an alias by a popular poster, who must think he's very controversial and cool. No, you're repulsive and shit, cariño.

Moopy, the land of freedom. Next a paedo user posting his collection of favourite pics (remember you have the ignore button).

:D amazing

I very much doubt that Ms Skidd thinks she’s being controversial and cool so I don’t know what all that’s about from @Alla. She is however being EXTREMELY BRITISH :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom