Melodi Grand Prix: Semi Final One (Tonight 18.45 GMT)

VoR

Take it or leave it
Did we ever have a discussion about elevating MGP to share space in this forum? I feel they've earned it. Anyway if people hate it I'll move this back to Eurovision / merge it into the Norway thread.

Obviously tonight is all about the return of the icon. :disco: But the whole selection is VERY GOOD (on record) so we'll see...

Reactions: Hak
I mean, we might as well rename the Melfest forum to the National Finals forum. Which I think is actually a good idea but I can already sense some may have objections

Do I stream through the app then? Will that work as I’m in the UK? Want to watch on the big tv…

I've just downloaded the app to my TV and created an account. It looks to be working. The show on NRK1 right now isn't streamable outside Norway but they usually make MGP available everywhere so fingers crossed...

We've cast it in the past if your laptop/TV can do that?

That’s the plan. I’ve signed up to an account but I’m not entirely sure it’s working…we’ll see at 18:50!

It’s still doing the “not outside Norway thing”- for everyone else?

You’d think they’d want other potential voters to be able to get involved but NO!

This feels like something Ian Masterson(?) would produce for one of those curious past-it diva compilations we were fascinated by about ten years ago.

Likeable little opener though.

I’ve spent the entire song to this point thinking he was singing in Norwegian :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom