Melodifestivalen 2008 - Semifinal 4, Karlskrona (1 March)

D5K

Here to stay
The last and the most anticipated of the MF 2008 heats...

niklas_right.jpg

calaisa.jpg

daniel_mitsogiannis.jpg

linda_right.jpg

nordman_right.jpg

sibel.jpg

fronda_right.jpg

charlotte_perrelli.jpg

I still think Charlotte Nilsson is going to win the whole thing and the song is going to be fantastic. So I am majorly excited about this heat.

I can see Linda getting a second chance at best.

Needless to say this heat is ALL about Melodi nummer fyra and Melodi nummer åtta.

Do we have odds on this heat yet? Who are the big threats?

Having just heard the clip, why don't they give Linda's songs to someone who can sing? :( It sounds REALLY good

Charlotte Perrelli - 4/9
Linda Bengtzing - 11/13
Niklas Stromstedt - 19/10
Calaisa - 9/4
Sibel - 11/4
Nordman - 7/2
Daniel Mitsogiannis - 9/1
Fronda - 9/1

Last edited:
That Linda song sounds AMAZING. But it should be deleted PRONTO because otherwise she'll be in MAJOR trouble.

By those 17 seconds I think I've already found my favourite of the year.

Last edited:
OOH so Linda is actually a bit of a favourite?

Not that it means ANYTHING....

OOH so Linda is actually a bit of a favourite?

Not that it means ANYTHING....

Well, despite a rubbish performance in the first heat of 2006 she left Magnus Bäcklund for example trailing in her dust and was only 6,000 votes short of Andreas.

Still, watch those odds shuffle quite a bit come Saturday. Plus Charlotte might garner all the schlager votes so Linda MUST do her best or else there'll be problems.

Yeah that's my main worry, the two big female pop songs might cancel each other out a tad. Linda clearly does have a fanbase though, her surprise advancement in 2006 shows that.

Perrelli is such an unknown quantity. All this hype is understandable, but she hasn't actually had a HIT in years, so who knows how rabid her voters will be?

I really am COMPLETELY blown away by that clip. I think this might be even better than Jag Ljuger So Bra. It's even MORE punchy.

Se MIG!
Hör MIG!
Rör MIG!
Hur svart kan det VA?

I really am COMPLETELY blown away by that clip. I think this might be even better than Jag Ljuger So Bra. It's even MORE punchy.

Se MIG!
Hör MIG!
Rör MIG!
Hur svart kan det VA?

I'm loving it I have to say. It feels slightly ridiculous playing a 17 second clip over and over, so I'll try to stop. :D

I just hope the other two and a half minutes live up to it.

I'm loving it I have to say. It feels slightly ridiculous playing a 17 second clip over and over, so I'll try to stop. :D

I just hope the other two and a half minutes live up to it.

SAME HERE :D

And it's no surprise it's that good. It's from the same team that was behind "Alla flickor" (2005), "Om natten" (2005), "Alcastar" (2005), "Kalla nätter" (2006) och "Jag tar det jag vill ha" (2006).

LOVE IT.

But why only that clip??? If they have that why not a full one? :(

I am definitely staying in Saturday now :shy:

I wonder how it leaked?

Surely it's too close to the bone for them to do anything if they find out?

Because Linda will have some SERIOUS problems with svt explaining it. This has NEVER happened before. :confused:

In the internet age it's increasingly difficult to stop songs from leaking. I'm sure we'll see this more and more in future years.

They just better not punish her! :evil:

And it's no surprise it's that good. It's from the same team that was behind "Alla flickor" (2005), "Om natten" (2005), "Alcastar" (2005), "Kalla nätter" (2006) och "Jag tar det jag vill ha" (2006).

LOVE IT.
'Alcastar' aside, that's quite a CV.

Well, they also did Las Vegas but I thought it might be wise to leave THAT one out :D

Fronda and Daniel are out of the running already. Although i expect Daniel's song to be pretty good, considering it is a Kempe.

Any of the other six can go DTG. Although i do fear for Linda. It SCREAMS 5th place to me.

LOVE IT.

I love ALL of those, and Las Vegas too! What else did you leave out?

Just Like a Boomerang - Andrés Esteche
Olé, olé' - Andrés Esteche
Runaway - Pandora
Innan mörkret faller - Emil Sigfridsson
Vi kan gunga - Jimmy Jansson

OMG :disco:

I can leave Vi kan Gunga, but the others are all great too!

Who exactly is it then?

I love Vi Kan Gunga and Runaway. Boomerang is alright too. The rest MEH.

OMG :disco:

I can leave Vi kan Gunga, but the others are all great too!

Who exactly is it then?

Niklas Edberger, Johan Fransson, Tim Larsson, Tobias Lundgren. Tho only the last three did Hur Svart Kan Det Var?

For me 'Boomerang' and the Emil song are the highlights.

Can someone please tell me how to make it through the week without hearing Linda's SCHLAGERSTOMPER in full?

*despairs* :(

Last edited:
It will be ok

We made it through last year when Sanna was in Heat 4. But MY GOD it was worth it :disco:

Exercise a little self control.

Oh I forgot, this is Moopy.

It will be ok

We made it through last year when Sanna was in Heat 4. But MY GOD it was worth it :disco:

But we didn't get a SNIPPET before and had to wait another 6 DAYS to hear it in full.

TORTURE.

Last edited:
I like the clip a lot, but it's hardly brain science working out what the other 2:40 is gonna sound like is it? Just play the clip on a loop and addd a keychange after 2 minutes

Are you calling Schlager predictable and formulaic?

GET OUT AND KILL YOURSELF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom