Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
The running order has been revealed…
95A8F88F-5DBE-460A-94BF-8AEAB5F80FD2.png

Last edited:
That doesn't feel like a very generous slot for Marcus and Martinus :D

Paul Rey closing is just perverse. I would have expected Panteoz or Theoz... even Tone or JHF before him.

That doesn't feel like a very generous slot for Marcus and Martinus :D

Paul Rey closing is just perverse. I would have expected Panteoz or Theoz... even Tone or JHF before him.
I was sure Panetoz would open or close.

I wonder if they will manage to make Jon Henrik seem a little less gormless for the performance in the final. I really enjoy the studio version.

I can't believe Marcus & Martinus have been stitched up like this

Here's some loon who've spent the better part of a week to make a 20min video explaining why Tattoo is the best choice this year :D

Has Mariette managed to get everybody moving at the same pace?

Changes since
1. Where You Are (Sávežan) – Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods: They've mounted three of Kiana's LED lights on each side of the platform. New jacket for Adam.
2. Rhythm Of My Show – Tone Sekelius: More BLING on clothes.
3. One Day – Mariette: Rainbow on LEDs behind Mariette.
4. Air – Marcus & Martinus: Choreo more in synch, fog still doesn't work.
5. On My Way – Panetoz: More pyro.
6. Never Give Up – Maria Sur: Maria sings better.

The Swedish journalists have been pissed that SVT has refused to release the international jury before Friday this year, but has now managed to leak it.

International jury 2023:

Australia
Belgium
Croatia
Lativa
Malta
Spain
Germany
Austria

No Ukrainian jury isn’t too surprising with Maria in the line-up.

Who else is going to see it live?
Me, my boyfriend and the ghost of a friend who can no longer afford to go or pay us back :eyes: but still had Ticketmaster open on six different screens on Tuesday to get any Eurovision tickets she could get her mitts on

4. Air – Marcus & Martinus: Choreo more in synch, fog still doesn't work.
No harm, but the only place I've read that they were supposed to have fog in the first place was one of your previous posts. Based on Loreen's performance I think it's clear that they're capable of producing COPIOUS amounts of fog.

7. Six Feet Under – Smash Into Pieces: LED lighting from below so that you can see the singers eyes from under the cap. More stage lights. Pyro shot from cieling added for high note.
8. Where Did You Go – Kidnap: Changed kick!
9. Släpp alla sorger – Nordman: Nothing new.
10. Tattoo – Loreen: More stage lights.
11. Mer av dig – Theoz: Red jacket now and even more pyro!
12. Royals – Paul Rey. The start is different now with him placed on the edge of the stage and walking back so that you get a view the entire arena and audience. A LOT MORE COMET PYRO!

Last edited:
Didn’t M&M say that they wouldn’t go to ESC if they won MF (NOT THAT THEY’RE GOING TO) or did I imagine that? If the former: (a) hurrah and (b) who do they think they are - Italian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom