Melodifestivalen 2024: Deltävling Two (Göteborg)

Something has definitely felt off so far this year. The quality is lacking, and I'm glad the Swedes are enjoying it but Bjorn Gustafsson is just utter dead airtime to me.

I suppose it’s still worked out fine in the end recently (I mean I can’t think of a better one two punch of Hold Me Closer and Tattoo) but the quality of some of the semis in the past few years has been shocking. To think three years ago many of us prioritised a Melfest heat over an MGP final with Keiino and Raylee..

In fairness, wasn’t last year fairly abysmal until we got to Tattoo?

But it says something that I got in and had a minor tech issue that meant it wouldn’t stream to the tv so I just gave up and watched something else rather than watched on the laptop,

But it says something that I got in and had a minor tech issue that meant it wouldn’t stream to the tv so I just gave up and watched something else rather than watched on the laptop,
I don't understand why they've made it impossible to cast from SVT on phones! What fucking YEAR IS IT?!

I don't understand why they've made it impossible to cast from SVT on phones! What fucking YEAR IS IT?!

It used to work, right?

Last week I could cast from my laptop but it was upside down this week and I could not work out why. I doubt it was any better the wrong way up…

press.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Hak
This would never have been an issue in San Marino.

Just let Maria churn out her 500€, no-one would've even noticed her or that song of hers changing when the higher profile foreigners step in come finals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom