Moldova 2023: Pasha Parfeny - Soarele și luna

This should easily qualify. Moldova they refuse to let stunts, novelty and catchy pop die!

It’s basically last years French entry :disco:

This is fun, but rather MESSY in its present state. Pasha has clearly been watching Game Of Thrones/playing The Witcher 3 during his time away from the contest.

There's not really much of a SONG there, but I feel it will probably qualify through pure FORCE OF WILL as Moldovan entries often seem to do. It's certainly memorable.

This is so much better than his last entry for me.

I’m leaning towards this joining Netherlands in the SHOCK NQ pile.

Also, wheeling out the short person with the flute as the "gimmick" and the whole performance - I'm kinda cringing at this point even tho I like the song quite a lot.

THRILLED for Papa Pasha and this nonsense that is barely even a song :disco: It's the sort of entry that felt dangerously close to DYING OUT in recent years.

Also in regard to Sergiu his little person friend - I did initially have exactly the same thoughts in regard to him being used as a prop/gimmick, but a bit of digging reveals that he actually plays the flute break on the track, is a good friend of Pasha's, and Pasha has gone to great lengths to include him every step of the way - and has never presented him as a joke or a prop.

Considering he is the actual instrumentalist on the song I feel he has EVERY RIGHT to be on the stage and share this whole experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom