Monday has voted for yourself

Oh hi Moopy.

I was up at 5am this morning for a game drive. This morning we got to see lions!
IMG20240122065534.jpg

Working on a Monday, what fresh hell is this? I'm not sure I've worked on a Monday since July.

Walking out of the shower and around my flat in a towel and not fearing death has been a novel way to begin the week.

There's something quite eerie about the quality of light this morning. If it's the Rapture coming, I hope it's before our meeting at 9.30am.

Back to back meetings for me today and in addition to my flat PHYSICALLY SHAKING all night I don’t really have the energy for much

Good morning! I'd completely forgotten my manager was off today so I'm covering his stuff, which is always fun :tongueout:

The wind has died down for now here, but there was some absolutely DISGUSTING rain at 8am when I normally leave the flat. I ended up waiting for fifteen minutes and it was absolutely fine and dry, a bit odd but I'm not complaining.

Had a joyful and restful weekend so of course I couldn't sleep last night until 2am and now I'm tired and can't be arsed.

I’m leaving New York and I’ve once again decided I want to move here…

But if I do I’m not getting a new license until after November so I can vote in Georgia :D

Last night was absolutely violent wind-wise. I thought today was much more mild. I seem to remember last year being much worse cold-wise, so perhaps there is more in store. I just want it to be Spring already.

I wubs wind rane wish 100 mph up hit norwich on hurry
Up hard tufff day yesday over 20 thousand steps relax day today canny belive been nyc 😳😂😁👍🏿🙏🏿👊🏼😎

Obse ligees rule
End of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom