Monday wants to go crash the mall

My holiday is almost over and I for one…am also GLAD, weirdly.

I had a lovely time, but after months of death, grief, Christmas, illness and too much work, I’m ready for real life and routine and humdrum. Which I guess is the point.

Random question: Can anybody think of a notable place name/landmark/city etc which contains an internal rhyme?

For example if there was such a place as Mount Count, or Sally Valley.

Random question: Can anybody think of a notable place name/landmark/city etc which contains an internal rhyme?

The topic title helped…Pall Mall

Reactions: VoR

Warsaw

Reactions: VoR
Or maybe Tubbs from League of Gentlemen has had more impact on me than I realised.

Thanks all. Good suggestions! Doing a connections round on my weekly quiz and I didn't want everything to be celebrity related.

Is San Juan not a rhyme? It sounds pretty close to me, and that's probably the easiest of the suggestions so far to work into a question.

I was rethinking that, but that video says it the same as I would: “San Hwon”. Maybe a Spanish speaker would say it as if it rhymed?

I'm back at work today. It sucks. The town is dead. I've seen one person.

I want to go back to dental reception work I think.

God I’m having a shit day

Everything is just… working against me.

Tonight I will run a bath and listen to Enya to WASH IT ALL AWAY

It's like the zombie apocalypse in our office today. People are dropping like flies with a bug that's going round but it's two days to self-assessment filing deadline day so everybody's in, all you can hear is coughing and wheezing with the odd pained groan every now and then.

I've got some sort of lurgy, I thought it was just rave fly as I went out Friday but I'm passed any sort of comedown and just feel wank.

My flat has been without any source of water for 50 hours, the leak itself has caused for the whole place to stink and hence it’s entirely inhospitable.

At what point can I put a claim in?

My flat has been without any source of water for 50 hours, the leak itself has caused for the whole place to stink and hence it’s entirely inhospitable.

At what point can I put a claim in?
IMG_5435.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom