Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 9. SATURDAY 23rd APRIL 4:30pm

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Hi! It's been a long, torturous road and many of you have died along the way, but we're finally on the home stretch. Just 48 more songs stand between you and a punishing voting ordeal so we can crown our favourite national final favourite of national finals past :disco:

Full list of beautiful songs:

Emmy - Witch Woods - 2021 - Norway
Hanna Ferm - Brave - 2020 - Sweden
Angeelia - We Ride With Our Flow - 2017 - Estonia
Elly V - I’ll Be Around (Bounce) - 2016 - Austria
Michelle Gayle - Woo (U Make Me) - 2008 - United Kingdom
Andreas Lundstedt - Aldrig aldrig - 2012 - Sweden
Ana Nikolić - Bili smo najlepši - 2009 - Serbia
Midnight Boy - Don't Say No - 2015 - Sweden
Lauri Yrjölä - Helppo elämä - 2017 - Finland
Loredana Bertè - Cosa ti aspetti da me - 2019 - Italy
Irka & Denis Pépin - Quelque chose me dit - 1985 - France
69 danguje - Meilės simfonija - 2009 - Lithuania
Anat Atzmon - Hatikva - 1992 - Israel
Birgit Õigemeel - 365 Days - 2008 - Estonia
Didrik & Emil Solli-Tangen - Out Of Air - 2020 - Norway
Dotter - Little Tot - 2021 - Sweden
Manjari - Lys - 1997 - Norway
Elisabete Soares - Tu és o ser - 2001 - Portugal
Pay TV - Refrain, Refrain - 2005 - Sweden
Daði Freyr Pétursson - Is This Love? - 2017 - Iceland
Ebonique - So Much Love - 2001 - Netherlands
Marit Strømøy - Too Much Love - 2006 - Norway
Alcazar - Headlines - 2010 - Sweden
Shaya Hansen - Sunshine - 2015 - Greece
Indira - You Will Never Break My Heart - 2020 - Croatia
Venus - Perfecta - 2010 - Spain
SaRaha - Kizunguzungu - 2016 - Sweden
Sarah Tyler - It's Your Time - 2016 - Switzerland
Trine Jepsen - I'll Never Fall in Love Again - 2009 - Denmark
Feryal Başel - Unuttuğumu Sandığım Anda - 1999 - Turkey
Anna Eriksson - Oot voimani mun - 2000 - Finland
Claudia Faniello - Caravaggio - 2008 - Malta
Charlotte Perrelli - The Girl - 2012 - Sweden
Liquid Gold - Don't Panic - 1981 - United Kingdom
Aitana & Ana - Lo Malo - 2018 - Spain
Magnus Carlsson - Möt mig i Gamla stan - 2015 - Sweden
Catarina Pereira - Mea Culpa - 2014 - Portugal
Movetron - Cupido - 2008 - Finland
Lise Karlsnes - Sailors - 2012 - Norway
Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig - 2005 - Sweden
Chen Aharoni - Or - 2011 - Israel
Muzzart - Only Dance - 2015 - Belarus
H.E.A.T - 1000 Miles - 2009 - Sweden
Annalisa - Una finestra tra le stelle - 2015 - Italy
Simone - Heart Shaped Hole - 2016 - Denmark
Isgaard - Golden Key - 2003 - Germany
Jon Henrik Fjällgren feat. Aninia - En värld full av strider - 2017 - Sweden
Chakras - La-ley-la - 2020 - Belarus

Last edited:
I’m away, so I won’t be here for this evening.

Think I can join from about 9.

Am intrigued what song Butters has decided to put in the pimp slot.

If you’re taking votes, I will be home tomorrow so would be able to take part.

When will the final ultimate deadline be? For those people who are still catching up, not me who has kept up to date and eaten all my crusts?

When will the final ultimate deadline be? For those people who are still catching up, not me who has kept up to date and eaten all my crusts?
I'll give it a good couple of weeks. After that it should be pretty rapid; bin off everything up to the top 100, a quick vote on those, then the reveal playlists :disco:

I’ll do it this weekend, I promise. I’ve not been fully up for hosting the past couple of weeks because of mental health shitness reasons, but I’m on it this weekend so we can move on to the voting and the cull.

I know it's been a tough time for you, but don't worry, there's only 48 of them left thank god

(no, joking aside, love and light to you)

@dmlaw @Alla @Queen of the Bay @David 5000 @win_the_game @Diddy @Iguana @OutSynk @Penelope @Pingu @Soldi @Suomi @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid @Tisch @ZenGiraffe @Kratz @COB @Ag @Alias #23 @Madison @RJN @Northwoods89 @auretz @Haiku @Raining On Me @Music @Kevin7 @Tetris-Rock @Dark Carnival

So this is actually, definitely happening tonight. I've turned the depression into anger (for now) which has made me feel a bit better, and I'm comforting myself with the kick-off I've got planned for the managers meeting tomorrow so I'm in the headspace to present the final 48 megabangers.

@dmlaw @Alla @Queen of the Bay @David 5000 @win_the_game @Diddy @Iguana @OutSynk @Penelope @Pingu @Soldi @Suomi @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid @Tisch @ZenGiraffe @Kratz @COB @Ag @Alias #23 @Madison @RJN @Northwoods89 @auretz @Haiku @Raining On Me @Music @Kevin7 @Tetris-Rock @Dark Carnival

So this is actually, definitely happening tonight. I've turned the depression into anger (for now) which has made me feel a bit better, and I'm comforting myself with the kick-off I've got planned for the managers meeting tomorrow so I'm in the headspace to present the final 48 megabangers.
And don’t forget ASFM is supposed to start today. It’s all gonna get better from now on.

NOW what will I do with rest of my evening? Have a conversation with the wife and kids? That would mean going down to the cellar and there are spiders there.

Can we get the thread title edited to say it's on tomorrow at least? Might improve turnout (I shan't be able to attend unfortunately)

sad studio ghibli GIF

Dash it all, I need to get this done because the guilt is crippling me. I'll do it tomorrow afternoon (time TBC, I have to get back from Solihull first). I know there's no way I'll be able to do it Sunday because I'm in work the next day and I'll be in no mood.

I think I’ll be out until about 3pm tomorrow, maybe 3.30 to be on the safe side, but I’m all yours after that.

Also, I thought that this was going to be on Thursday and that you would never lie to us. I’m beginning to suspect that those children hadn’t already been bisected before you started your samurai sword demonstration after all.

Also, I thought that this was going to be on Thursday and that you would never lie to us. I’m beginning to suspect that those children hadn’t already been bisected before you started your samurai sword demonstration after all.
I meant to do it yesterday but I was so upset by the deaths of beloved Indian politician JD Rymbal and celebrated American visual artist Cynthia Plaster Caster I was in no fit state.

And for your information, those children WERE already bisected. They just weren't dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom