Moopyvision National Final Rate - HEAT 9. SATURDAY 23rd APRIL 4:30pm

The worry with this song is that I don’t even think that the Golden Key is a metaphor.

Thank you @ButterTart. It may have cost me the last of my sanity, but [insert positive comment about songs before posting].

Okay, blasting at this again. Gutted I collapsed just before Caravaggio and The Girl!

Passing out from joy at the triple-hit of Lo malo, Möt mig i Gamla stan and Mea Culpa!

Mea CULPA........MEA CULPA! :disco: :disco: :disco:

Not nice to say it but the lead singer of H.E.A.T. is a bit

160725131446-graham-car-crash-evolved-human.jpg

Oh not this DEAD-EYED BASTARD! :disco:

UNCOUNTABLE tears and agony those JUTLAND PEASANTS didn't vote for this - and that that EMOTIONLESS COW SIMONE couldn't PERFORM THIS! :evil: (Your HEART'S BEEN TORN OUT OF YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP SMILING :argh:)

When do I have to finish voting for this? I’m stressed, I’ve got this and ASFM and I haven’t even listened to Eurovision yet!

I'm chugging through this at the moment

I am honestly AGOG at what a BRAZEN rip-off of "No Air" "Out of Air" is :D I mean the TITLE, the instrumentation, the chorus melody, the oversinging. Didrik would still get it, but I MEAN!
:Icesiseyes:

Christ Almighty, this Sarah Tyler Swiss thing really is :D :disco:
The most generic HR staff name, look and vocal, but fading that deeply depressing back corridor video with the most MOST EDM spectacular extravaganza is ... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom