Natalie Imbruglia - double pregnant and now birthing adult album Firebird - new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

She should have done Chris Martin cowrites Want and Lukas as well the crowd would have gone WILD (about it)

I would’ve for the original cover but not that one

It's not Madonna/The First Album levels of a disappointing new cover, but I'd much rather have the original.

- new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Does this mean new timbre is bad but bright & breezy is good? Someone please explain.

- new TIMBRE + bright & breezy

Does this mean new timbre is bad but bright & breezy is good? Someone please explain.
It’s a complex situation. A new timbre, in combination with being bright and breezy, is endlessly relistenable

A new timbre, in a song that is neither bright nor breezy, is good for 1 listen, 2 listens max

She said relatively recently that she doesn't understand why they changed the cover and she liked the original just fine - something about the fact they wanted to show off her eyes!

She also preferred the original tracklist, with Intuition and Wishing I Was There switched round.

Wishing I Was There
I seriously need the single version on streaming NOW! I remember I got the CD single as a gift from my brother who was studying in Europe at the time so I became familiar with that version, I remember listening to the album and going wtf it this version?

She oddly usually does it about halfway through her set, which creates a bit of a weird atmosphere after it's done and she goes back to album tracks :D
Virginia Read The Room GIF by GIPHY News

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom