Natalie Imbruglia - the relistenable, bright and breezy playlist sync

Iguana

If I only could...

Please join me for my much-anticipated, VERY relistenable Natalie Imbruglia playlist TONIGHT at 8.30 pm BST. Featuring hits and deeper cuts, for fans and bright-and-breezy fairweather followers alike.

It'll be a Spotify playlist that I'll post just before the start.

Featuring BRIGHTNESS, BREEZINESS, RELISTENABILITY and MULTIPLE TIMBRES!

If you can't join, don't worry, I'm sure there will be MANY relistening parties.

@Alex @RJN @jivafox @Jark @BoysForSeles @Suedey @Tisch @VoR @Raining On Me @ButterTart @Soldi - and anyone else who'd like to join, of course!

NATALIEWIDE.jpg

Last edited:
I shall endeavour to time my gym session to allow me to be back in time for this. I’ve always liked rather than loved Ms Imbruglia so interested to see what rings your bell with her.

I’m doing a half and half today :D I have all Nat’s albums though got Left of the Middle last as it was bugging me that it was the only one missing. I don’t really know her b sides and standalones though.

I have tentative plans this evening (NOT the gym) but if they fall through then I will of course join.

How can anyone do anything as trivial as work out or have sex during this? Very rude

I've focussed on hits and album CUTZ rather than b-sides, but here are some bonuses from the Greatest Hits that very nearly but didn't quite make the cut as a bit of a TEASE.

anyway unfortunately / happily i'm in Barcelona but I will have an honourary listen to Glorious in the sun later

I’m disappointed the caption isn’t referring to her multi tasking and getting through being double pregnant.

I've focussed on hits and album CUTZ rather than b-sides, but here are some bonuses from the Greatest Hits that very nearly but didn't quite make the cut as a bit of a TEASE.

As i’ve said many a time before, insane Glorious was pushed over this.
so bright and breezy! Lyrics recycled for Want so she clearly was proud if it !

Am I lonely or am I just alive ?D

God I loved listening to this when I needed a good WALLOW which was quite a lot :D
It's one that stuck with me, it's almost a bit indie. I had it in the playlist for a while but it dragged the tone down a bit too much, bright and breezy it is NOT!

It's one that stuck with me, it's almost a bit indie. I had it in the playlist for a while but it dragged the tone down a bit too much, bright and breezy it is NOT!
Well it was written by Smashing Pumpkins singer (not that means anything to me :D ) I do hope we get a couple of DARK AND erm...STILL? songs on the new album

Oh is there a clash? I've had this in the Moopy schedule for THREE WEEKS but I doubt there'll be a massive clash given I'll probably only get a few bright and breezy listeners and/or relisteners
FF is at 7, don’t think it’ll take over an hour but I know there will be a lure for the timbre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom