Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Daily moisture renewal

• Total voters
Pocketful of sunshine remains very good - "Say It Right"'s more squeaky-clean cousin but probably her best.

Pocket Full Of Sunshine wasn't a hit in the UK was it? She could come back with that, WHY NOT this year, anything's possible!

Pocket Full Of Sunshine wasn't a hit in the UK was it? She could come back with that, WHY NOT this year, anything's possible!
I don't think it was pushed in the UK. Was the album even released there with the extra PFOS tracks that North America got? It was a rather ODD release strategy.

I've just looked up her Wikipedia and the caption on the photo has ended me:

"Bedingfield attends the 2013 Australian Hair Fashion Awards in Sydney, Australia"

Opening for Meghan Trainor on her latest tour

Realistically that’s probably a decent booking for her but still…
:ToneNervous:

Opening for Meghan Trainor on her latest tour

Realistically that’s probably a decent booking for her but still…
:ToneNervous:

If I understood the key symbols right, Seems like she's only booked for the New York, Colorado and California shows so it would seem even she must have a limit of how much Trainor she's willing to put up with. :hostage:

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
I couldn't endure Natasha Beddingfield followed immediately by Meghan Trainor. One of them at a time MAYBE.

Last edited:
9 weeks for this in the top 20 since it re-entered back in January! It didn't even spend 9 weeks in the top 40 in 2004. :o

Wait a sec, did we forget to have Meghan fired into the moon after Mother?

well, a gig is a gig. not the gigs i'd have booked for her, but still a gig.

I see a remix of These Words entered the chart this week, and is now up to #43 on Spotify. Looking like having her twice in the top 40 next week :o

I see a remix of These Words entered the chart this week, and is now up to #43 on Spotify. Looking like having her twice in the top 40 next week :o
Up to #19

I like it with no shame!

Sophie Ellis Bextor and Natasha Bedingfield getting career revivals in 2024 gives me hope that Wendy Moten will on The One Show within weeks.

Time for Soph to unleash Groovejet 2024. It wouldn’t actually be a bad move at this point, especially as the US don’t ’know it’.

And she’s on a remix of Ella Hendersons latest as well. This bitch ain’t fucking around, and good on her to be fair.

And she’s on a remix of Ella Hendersons latest as well. This bitch ain’t fucking around, and good on her to be fair.
I mean bless her she has to tour with Meghan Trainor so she’s gotta do what she can so she can cancel those shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom