Nelly Furtado - Eat Your Man + Seventh Album

This has been bubbling under for a while hasn't it

There seems to be quite a bit of nostalgia around her peak at the moment that there was not a few years ago, so if she strikes right she could get some sort of relative success again.

that Dom Dolla track sounds fucking HUGE! get it Nelly!

out June 2nd.

I really loved The Ride and I can't believe it came out six years ago.

This seems like more activity than you’d usually expect for a low profile guest verse on someone else’s record…

QiTGO03.gif

She is so earth shatteringly beautiful, but I really don’t think she needs all that makeup. Makes her look like Cheryl.

Not a criticism just an observation :)

if she's in her high glam era then I'm here for it :disco:

the song sounds like it's about to POP RIGHT OFF. she's not playing.

Reactions: GNL
I'm all for 40+ women making a pop comeback and show these useless girlies how it's done. I'm looking at you fucking Megan Trainor and Kim Petras.

It is stressing me out how many plate crumbs are going to have ended up in her hair

I'm all for 40+ women making a pop comeback and show these useless girlies how it's done. I'm looking at you fucking Megan Trainor and Kim Petras.

Oh Pips, I love how you single those two out as the current pop ladies :D

it's a banger but I wish the vocal wasn't so processed and buried in the mix. a shame as the production is really good. dare I say a bit... Egyptian?

I hope it’s good. Her Folklore album is one of my favourites of all time and tbh Loose is probably up there too

Performing a medley of her biggest hits (plus Eat Your Man) at the Canadian JUNO Awards.

Performing a medley of her biggest hits (plus Eat Your Man) at the Canadian JUNO Awards.

I thought this was a bit TEPID. I think she expected more audience participation, especially in I'm Like A Bird - they should have had backing vocals/pre-recorded vocals singing the main line if she was just going to do ad-libs etc.

I'm seeing her live in May :disco: I've never seen her live before; I hope she doesn't disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom