NEW Kim Wilde thread: Pop Don't Stop greatest hits tour, vinyl, DVD etc.

The true Queen Of Pop is back! :disco:

2022tour.jpg

I once saw the Christmas show she used to do most years after her sozzled tube footage one festive season and she was TOP NOTCH.

She is PHENOMENAL live. I’m really looking forward to a GH setting as well- hopefully there’s a few deeper singles cuts that get wheeled out.

I’ve been playing the much underappreciated Love Moves this weekend. If only they’d picked better singles…

Yes the lost album is high up on my list.

I think her later stuff is lost to the Universal fire, isn’t it?

I’ve been playing the much underappreciated Love Moves this weekend. If only they’d picked better singles…
Love it so much & yes it's really underrated

Just put an offer on for a vinyl copy on Discogs hopefully will be accepted.

But really I prefer and want a Love Is vinyl - but current vinyl prices are a bit steep.

Love it so much & yes it's really underrated

Just put an offer on for a vinyl copy on Discogs hopefully will be accepted.

But really I prefer and want a Love Is vinyl - but current vinyl prices are a bit steep.

I lucked out and found a mint condition vinyl for £2!

Love Is eludes me, though.

I see they’ve just reissued Come Out And Play on vinyl but I can’t quite be bothered to get it.

She was definitely amongst the artists mentioned and Universal famously refused to do anything post- Close.

That's a shame. I just assumed they didn't think the interest was there to do themselves and they wouldn't let Cherry Red do them at the time. Oh well, I guess the box set covers the b-sides.

Guys I'm watching DVD2 tonight and it's so good
The VHS transfer of the Love Is Holy video is slaying me so hard

LOVE IS SEXY
LOVE IS SACRED

She's so beautiful in the video
And the HEART OVER MIND video OMG

And yes Madge stole the concept for You'll See

I know the setlist has been developed with a SUPERFAN so you’d have to hope it has a few more than the usual BIG HITTERS

That box set was the hardest cd non- purchase I ever didn’t make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom