New Röyksopp music 2022.

II is a better start to finish listen than the first album definitely.

Susanne on Tell Him :(

Part II has turned out to be quite wonderful and I think I prefer it to the Part I. It goes a little bit harder but still has the emotive side.

Unity, Oh Lover, Control and Tell Him are my :disco: standouts.

Will there be a Profound Mysteries Remixes II before the third instalment?

The new collab with Alison Goldfrapp has landed. Not sure if I like it as much as the first but I think some might prefer this one as it's a bit more dancey.

LOVE this new one:

I looked it up and the vocalist is Gunhild Ramsay Kovacs. Not sure why Gunhild isn't separately credited, but she does a wonderful job.

The new collab with Alison Goldfrapp has landed. Not sure if I like it as much as the first but I think some might prefer this one as it's a bit more dancey.

This has really grown on me. It's not as instant as the other collab but the whole composition over almost 8 minutes is lovely. I think it would benefit from a radio edit thought for different purposes.

Has no one seen they are doing live dates next year? I’m agog. Pre-sale for London is today (the only UK date so far…..)

🤩

910118E2-2E44-4A4E-804C-4A60AF8781F6.jpeg

Did anyone listen to The Lost Tapes? It's the only "album" I haven't gotten to yet. I'm not a streaming girl, but when I saw that it wasn't available as an album, only 14 separate singles (at EP prices) on iTunes I was NOT amused.

I resorted to torrents but nobody had BOTHERED! So, I guess I'll give up unless there's something worth looking for. I'm not a streaming girl, FYI

Did anyone listen to The Lost Tapes? It's the only "album" I haven't gotten to yet. I'm not a streaming girl, but when I saw that it wasn't available as an album, only 14 separate singles (at EP prices) on iTunes I was NOT amused.

I resorted to torrents but nobody had BOTHERED! So, I guess I'll give up unless there's something worth looking for. I'm not a streaming girl, FYI
I appear to have a 10 track version in my iTunes if you want a copy?

They’re closing in on band of the year aren’t they? It’s almost offensive to be this good AND this prolific.

Oh my god, just THREW the latest opus on this morning and this genuinely stopped me in my tracks and had to be put on repeat several times. A career high in a career full of them. I think it's genuinely the best thing they've ever done NO HYPERBOLE.

Susanne's vocal coming in is the aural equivalent to GODS CUM, and then it just keeps on giving and giving and giving. That extended squiggle-synth outro :disco: overload.

I am genuinely ASTONISHED that they've sat on a song THIS GOOD for so long, and just TOSSED it out as track 3 on the third album from this project with little fanfare :D

Oh my god, just THREW the latest opus on this morning and this genuinely stopped me in my tracks and had to be put on repeat several times. A career high in a career full of them. I think it's genuinely the best thing they've ever done NO HYPERBOLE.

Susanne's vocal coming in is the aural equivalent to GODS CUM, and then it just keeps on giving and giving and giving. That extended squiggle-synth outro :disco: overload.

I am genuinely ASTONISHED that they've sat on a song THIS GOOD for so long, and just TOSSED it out as track 3 on the third album from this project with little fanfare :D
If You Want Me stays unbothered as far as I'm concerned but it's one of the highlights of the entire campaign indeed.

I'm just listening to this now and what strikes me immediately is that this sounds like CLASSIC Royksopp whereas the first 2 albums felt more like recent Royksopp (neither is a criticism just an observation)

The opening track is noughties chillout at its best and Stay Awhile is like a What Else Is There update... loving it so far!

Susanne MUST be joining them on the tour next year RIGHT?
All she does on Instagram is drone on and on about industrial farming and SOIL QUALITY, so she can't have THAT MUCH on at the minute.

Truly the voice of ten-thousand heartbreaks rolled into one body :(

This new album is SO GOOD. Already claiming it the best of the trilogy and I haven't finished it yet...

Susanne MUST be joining them on the tour next year RIGHT? All she does on Instagram is drone on and on about industrial farming and SOIL QUALITY, so she can't have THAT MUCH on at the minute.

Truly the voice of ten-thousand heartbreaks rolled into one body :(
Allow her. Inefficent Norwegian farming methods and permafrost tundra damage the soil and provide the trauma that feeds us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom