Next Tory leader/ UK Prime Minister (2022)

Least disgusting?

• Total voters
Liz just accused Rishi of using PROJECT FEAR.

He retaliated by pointing out she did the same for brexit. She leaned in and smugly said "Maybe I've learned from that". Eww.

9E1AF309-E0A0-44FC-8DF7-32C0C5300EC3.jpeg

I know he's an evil cunt, but he comes across so much better. HOW IS HE BEHIND?

He comes across so rude and arrogant to me. He's constantly interrupting and talking over her. I bet he doesn't do that to Boris Johnson.

He comes across so rude and arrogant to me. He's constantly interrupting and talking over her. I bet he doesn't do that to Boris Johnson.
I don’t think so actually

I can see this being framed by the press tomorrow as the angry brown man shouting down the lovely white lady but I don’t see ot that way

I’m on a 15 min delay, and listening on radio but Sunak is smashing this for me. Truss is spouting nonsense, lies and popularist claptrap. Nothing else.

Reactions: LTZ
I don’t think so actually

I can see this being framed by the press tomorrow as the angry brown man shouting down the lovely white lady but I don’t see ot that way
I couldn't tell if GNL was being parodic or sarcastic, but he really does come across quite well in these TV formats. at least in the "are they sane/braindead?" stakes.

I’m on a 15 min delay, and listening on radio but Sunak is smashing this for me. Truss is spouting nonsense, lies and popularist claptrap. Nothing else.
She's also wearing a Richard Nixon mask and sweating profusely.

I couldn't tell if GNL was being parodic or sarcastic, but he really does come across quite well. at least in the "are they sane?" stakes.

Not at all, I thought he was terribly MANSPLAINY in the first bit (although he's CALMED DOWN now). She is of course clueless, and he's much more eloquent, but if you're a politician, you've got to get a grip of the OPTICS, and I think a lot of people will think his tendency to talk over her comes across as smug and probably reminds them of some of the worst blokes in their workplace...

That's not to say she comes across better. She's a disaster, and the fact she got to the final two despite coming last in the public debate between all the candidates is a hilarious act of self sabotage by the Tories. She's got negative charisma.

Did Liz mention 300 times she grew up in Leeds (omitting the Roundhay part)?

I thought Sunak was the clear winner. Truss has learned far too much from Johnson - promise the moon no matter how bat-shit moronic it is.

She also needs to learn Faisal’s name.

Thank you to the BBC for keeping questions from the great unwashed to a minimum. That was so much better than Question Time.

I think Sunak knows he’s fighting a losing game and is pulling out all the stops to win. I don’t think it did him any favours with the Tory party members, though. He was a bit too in your face and arrogant.

Truss is nowhere near as polished as he is but I think she was a bit better than her previous debates, but she’s still in over her head.

The debate was shite. They spent more time talking about fashion than the NHS or global warming. The transport unions are not going to be pleased though now we know both will ban strikes on public transport. That’s not going to go down well.

She mentions her left wing parents like some kind of terrible stain . They gave you life, provided food above your head and raised you, you ungrateful wannabe **** !!

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom