Nicole Scherzinger - Killer Love

NICOOOLE NICOOOOOLE NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!

• Total voters
She might as well have recorded this RedOne production as well

I have never heard this hot piece of ridiculousness before. Seems an unlikely choice for Mary J.

Anyway the title track will always be my favourite from the Killer Love album.

When asked why he thought the album didn't previously come out RedOne said "Her last one never came out because it was collecting hamburgers, like fast food. One from McDonald's, one from Burger King, and so on. It tasted good, but it wasn't consistent."

"Honestly, Jimmy, if you want me to do it you gotta just trust me and let me do it, let me do a body of work and not chase a single" He was like, 'Absolutely, you go and create magic and create a style and everything. That's what we did. I think we created a new sound for Nicole Scherzinger that fits her, that really represents who she is, and you're gonna be impressed when you hear it."
—RedOne on the process of working on the album's sound and influence

I guess he tried.

oh Nicole's debut album was (is?) EVERYTHING. The second one will always be awful bar a couple of songs.

RedOne positively ripped her bottons off. Such a waste of gay homosexual endorsement to have went back to chasing the RnB bangers after doing well with the pop trash finery (although it wasn't nearly as ridiculous as Kelly Rowland thinking she was incognito in Europe when phoning in La Bouche music).

Again, still some top notch bangers. But six or so dull as ballads were not needed at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom