Norway 2021: TIX - Fallen Angel

*5 hours into Alexandra offering to nurse Raylee back to health tonight*

Raylee: you wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

Alexandra: But you *are*, Raylee! You *are* in that chair!

I’ve just had a horrible revelation that Charlotte and Raylee’s performances may clash :shock:

Finland tonight:

045ce5d849de648380a7441f692933f4.jpg

Finland tonight:

045ce5d849de648380a7441f692933f4.jpg

GOOD

At least when they had the Saara Aalto National Final on the same day as multiple National Finals, they were' considerate enough to schedule it one hour before MelFest.

I can't knock the song level cause there are some gems but it's not PERRELLI RISING FROM THE ASHES or NORWAY HERO REBOOT.

Will it definitely be possible to start MGP from scratch partway through?

I still haven't worked out how I'm doing this tonight; not certain my internet connection can cope with streaming both.

I need the link and save it, I can't visit this thread later or there will be spoilers.
Be careful of browsing Moopy generally as the thread titles will be updated with the results.

If there's a consensus for a sync Moopy MGP-watch starting straight after Melfest (20:30 GMT, 21:30 CET) I could get on board with that. Might need a completely separate thread from this one of course.

If there's a consensus for a sync Moopy MGP-watch starting straight after Melfest (20:30 GMT, 21:30 CET) I could get on board with that. Might need a completely separate thread from this one of course.
This is a good idea, we can then merge it back into this one when it's done

Reactions: D5K

Yes!

I was gonna suggest that too, I'm in.

Loves I’ve just opened a SHINY NEW THREAD for the post-Melfest final antics

I can't watch after Melodifestivalen, have they announced the winner yet?

I can't watch after Melodifestivalen, have they announced the winner yet?

No, KEiiNO have just been on.

And it might have been me but their performance seemed much the same apart from the outfits.

Reactions: RJN
I thought Keiino did fine and Norway would be fools not to send them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom