Norway 2024

In addition to Raylee, Alessandra and KEiiNO are also releasing songs this Friday (the day the line up is announced). There's also a novelty song called "My AI" which is almost certainly in :eyes:

In addition to Raylee, Alessandra and KEiiNO are also releasing songs this Friday (the day the line up is announced). There's also a novelty song called "My AI" which is almost certainly in :eyes:
I can't tell if that last one is "My A.I." or "My AL"; but either could have novelty value.

It's also worth remembering that a lot of artists who have been around the MGP block a few times will know that Eurofan eyes will be on the releases for this Friday, so it's a good way to get their new singles noticed. For example, Alessandra has a new one coming out but she's almost certainly not in the line-up.

Do all the songs get released on Friday, or are they drip fed week by week?

I believe they're all out on Friday (if not already - this year they changed the rules to say you could release the songs any time from September 1st)

Yeah and if they could have been released any time between September and now, there'd be no point in dripfeeding them, because all the artists would obviously want to release as soon as they're announced for maximum exposure.

I like this - the long-awaited comeback of Albania’s “Carry You In My Dreams” :disco:

I read she was back today but did we know she was going for MGP before now? Because this is huge.

a) Cause she’s MARGARET BERGER
and
b) Cause that song’s MAGNIFICENT

:disco:

I mean, the mini video that accompanies the song on Spotify looks like it's from rehearsals for her performance :D

The MELTDOWN some of the purist fans would have if an AI themed entry won Eurovision, it'd worth it just for that.

Has anyone done a welfare check on the Bring Back The Orechestra guy?

As much fun as KEiiNO are, the path must be cleared for the lesser spotted BERGS :disco:

Love the song, and dare I dream that she gets her ducks in a row and manages to release another album...

I mean, it does go off in the last minute.

My worry is that some dull ballad will win surge between all these chaotic bangers.

Feels like KEiiNO heard the feedback that Monument was a bit too earnest and have violently rebounded a bit too far.

As much fun as KEiiNO are, the path must be cleared for the lesser spotted BERGS :disco:
Oh there’s no way they’re winning with that anyway, especially with that AI song very much ploughing the same furrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom