Pizza & Pasta - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Four copies of Bits and Bobs and a WHAT DO YOU THINK topic please, Sonia

• I would rather go starve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I enjoy emptying myself on Suedey (Martha Skidd option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One for the LADIES

1682563334-6449e1060b221.jpg

Having scurried us off topic (although I see that @Tisch has brought us back) I would like to say that I had the Lidl deluxe lasagne the other day and it was quite alright. Not Charlie Bigham standard of course but I didn’t want to spend FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS

Anyways.

Orecchiette win this one any day of the week. :disco: preferably with broccoli rabe and salsiccia.

I can’t stand the horribly common SHELLS whose name I can’t be bothered to look up although I suppose they’re nice if you want a mouthful of water with your dinner

The trick is to cook conchiglie, fill them with ragu, and then put them into the oven with the remaining sauce and some mozzarella and fresh basil 😍

I did once make rigatoni puttanesca and previously I’d discounted what I perceived as all this wank about specific pasta shapes going with specific sauces but it was awful - spaghetti would have been so much better

You have no idea how much I dream of pasta or pizza with pepperoni and 4 types of cheese right now, but I'm on an alkaline diet (I follow this one https://deadbabyincestpicswap.com/t/ ) and can only afford algae pasta..I swear as soon as I finish this diet I'm going to order a huge pizza to home and will eat it by my own

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom