Post a Eurovision artist that you are SHOCKED hasn't had a second attempt

Artists that really don't SEEM like they should be one-time-wonders.

Artists that have had a follow-up national final entry that failed to be selected DO NOT COUNT - Albania's Ronela Hajati would be banned from this thread of course as an EXAMPLE!

I am GAGGED Safura never got another ride at the rodeo for Azerbeijan??
She seems the most invested of all Azerbeijan contestants, and even though you smell like lipstick AGAIN...she probably deserved a second shot with a Mata Hari of her own :disco:

and WHO could forget one of the most iconic points reveal of ALL TIME? :disco:

"Drip drop drop drop...hello!! hello!!" :disco:

Sexy Chingiz

Perfectly lovely to look at but an UTTER COCK and transparently quite thick as well. Coming up with a conspiracy theory that he'd actually won (when he'd finished SEVENTH!) because "too many people said they'd voted for me for it not to have happened"?!?

• Haha
Reactions: GNL
I’m genuinely convinced that the Azeri artists are thrown into a furnace the moment the plane lands back in Baku. None of them ever seem to be seen or heard from again post-Contest.

No wonder Efendi is clinging so hard to Tix and her prospect of a Norwegian passport.

I’m genuinely convinced that the Azeri artists are thrown into a furnace the moment the plane lands back in Baku. None of them ever seem to be seen or heard from again post-Contest.

No wonder Efendi is clinging so hard to Tix and her prospect of a Norwegian passport.

:(

Dilara Kazimova genuinely thought to be ground to DOG SCRAPS after this underwhelming PERF :(

it IS bizarre they've never recycled artists though. Safura or even SAMRA would be fairly obvious PICKS!

This return has been rumoured for YEARS! When is she returning to save Australia’s reputation following the dreaded Montaigne/Sheldon years may I ask?

BACK to your original, and incredibly eloquently made point - YES a Dami Im return is clearly over due IMO.

But THAT SAID, she only managed FOUTH on the televote behind living legend Michał Spatz (:disco:) so she'd REALLY have to bring something of utter universal excellence to out-perform Sound Of Silence, which frankly I think is UNACHIEVABLE considering the quality of Dami's material post-Eurovision (spoiler: it's not been very good :eyes: )

Last edited:

I was just about to post this! We never see them anywhere again, EVER! And certainly not back at the contest.

Efendi popped up at the Polish National Final to deliver a signature performance, presumably before she crossed on a small boat to Norway.

Last edited:

Well then hopefully we get to see HER again :disco:

What happened to the 'Euphoria' lady? Surely she's due a second go round.

Worry not everyone, AISEL has just popped up singing the national anthem at the Azerbaijan grand prix. Really disappointed there were no icebergs for her to run around on though.

Fu9OhjAXsAQiQAH

Worry not everyone, AISEL has just popped up singing the national anthem at the Azerbaijan grand prix. Really disappointed there were no icebergs for her to run around on though.

Fu9OhjAXsAQiQAH

omg bless her. X My Heart remains an all-time fave, although I can't really bring myself to argue that she deserved to qualify aside from that I LIKED IT.

This is clearly a premature pick, but HOW LONG until we get Destiny back (cut-out version ASIDE!)?? I wonder if she will end up matching (OR BEATING) Chiara's three attempts :ChiaraWink:

Similarly I could see the Malta girl who sang about being a rich white woman who needs to be accepted for who she is returning with a MUCH better song.

BACK to your original, and incredibly eloquently made point - YES a Dami Im return is clearly over due IMO.

But THAT SAID, she only managed FOUTH on the televote behind living legend Michał Spatz (:disco:) so she'd REALLY have to bring something of utter universal excellence to out-perform Sound Of Silence, which frakly I think is UNACHIEVABLE considering the quality of Dami's material post-Eurovision (spoiler: it's not been very good :eyes: )

I think Dami could do it if she had the DNA song writing team behind her again. At the time 'Sounds of Silence' was an outlier for her. I think she was in the midst of her Carpenters covers album campaign (!) when Eurovision came around.

100% agreed.

Not a fan of her voice but surely Kalomira was due a return in the 2010s

She definitely wants to, but i suspect she is sceptical of the Ert selection process, anw elections are due this month, if the current government gets kicked out, so will the current Ert's head people. We'll see.

I've been reading Moopy for a while now and y'all never fail to make me laugh, so I decided to join !

Anyways, it might be to soon for a comeback but I would love to see it : they have evolved a lot artistically since 2019 and have made quite a name for themselves in the French media. On the other hand, the music is flopping with remarkable consistency, so a Eurovision return could be on the cards !

Also, you CANNOT convince me that The Woman / Queen of the Night / Inventor of Music Herself has quenched her Eurovision thirst yet :disco:

Last edited:
Anyway, the moment has clearly passed, but I'm genuinely sad that Kate Ryan never got a chance to right the INJUSTICE of 2006. Especially as she had some of her biggest hits after the fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom