Post a Eurovision/NF song Steps should cover

I still maintain that ‘Heart Shaped Hole’ is unsingable by a solo vocalist in a live context and as you know I am a trained soprano. The dead-eyed cunt (copyright @Penelope) could have tried a bit harder though :(
In my view she's evil for accepting the task knowing she'd only fucking ruin it :)

Reactions: Zu
I still maintain that ‘Heart Shaped Hole’ is unsingable by a solo vocalist in a live context and as you know I am a trained soprano. The dead-eyed cunt (copyright @Penelope) could have tried a bit harder though :(
Zu-Klara pictured at home, spending her afternoon appreciating her intimidating vocal talent and internationally recognised beaiuty
n78e7dtqv8br-elina-nechayeva.jpg

H & Claire decide to keep the band on their toes and do one more number FOR THE ROAD

Oh if we're GOING DOWN THIS ROAD

In fact, the ingredients are ALL THERE for an interpretation of it as a song about their first split :horny:

H & Claire: We LOOKED the PERFECT PAIR.....

Last edited:
I've played you this before :evil: But YES it's all true.
I really am IMMENSELY DELIGHTED with the things you've taken as your DUTIES to educate on COB (and indeed your general conduct as a person and posrer of late :disco:)

Reactions: COB
This underrated Mello bop

This one. Bring on the Claire ad libs after the keychange bit

Good luck to whoever gets to sing the Hungarian bit lol :D

5 catwalks and all 5 of them wearing catsuits. Bring it on.

"We decided to put some ethnic bits into it, for some Bollywood feeling..."

Of course.

Faye and Lisa would be fab for the verses and then Claire oversinging everyone in the last chorus.

I'd rather not post the trainwreck live performance so here's a studio dub. But I think Steps could do this better justice:

Also Carry Me In Your Dreams is legitimately a Western cultural classic, and I say that totally seriously.

OMG Love Love Love would be utterly incredible

Someone tweet them THIS INSTANT demanding sizzlingly Steptacular covers of this and our G:son favourites. It’s not like they’re strangers to pandering FFS

Actually I’m not sure that I want Claire And Friends getting their hands on High On Love. It simply CANNOT BE IMPROVED UPON AND EVERYONE AGREES

NAR: I DON'T WANNA LOSE THIS FEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
YAY-YEAH!OH-OHHHHHHHHHH-
[PASSES OUT] :disco:

THERE’S NO ME WITHOUT YOU
You know it’s TRUE LOVE :(

#codependent

#endssuddenlyandappallingly

This one would suit Lisa like a glove. It’s very much her style around “Lately” era.

The good old days of MilkyBarKid...

I want this. I need this by them!

So Alcazar are 3 and Same Difference are 2. It’s perfect.

It’s like a song about Lisa’s life...

Re: Modern Talking 2.0.

They can even get the dance routine for extra price here :D

Screaming remembering @Alla's MF show which (RIGHTFULLY) ended with Smiling In Love being the #1 Melodifestivalen entry of all time :D

Also this, but rather the Safura butcher discotits version with a keychange. Hey that’s the second Jenny Silver song already. Leave “A Place To Stay” for Lisa’s solo interlude tho.

This in its English version. The title (Meet Me Downtown Tonight) is a Grindr status suggestion for H.

Let’s take something local. This could have been fabulous with Claire doing the main vox.

NAR: flash forward to Moopy in January 2023 as a thread is created with the title 'Lisa Scott-Lee records CLUB ANTHEM'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom