Post an entry that demanded "you WILL vote for this!"

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
Either SUCCESSFULLY OR UNSUCCESSFULLY (of course PREFERABLY the latter)

Everything about this has a gloriously desperate air of 'Europ please to make vote at us'

POINT OF ORDER: there is a DISTINCT difference between "please vote for us Europe please please" and "you WILL vote for this :hitler:"

The blonde piece in the back clearly wouldn't think twice about glassing a cunt for not voting for them, so I'd say this covers both bases.
Oh please - it's totally GIMLET-EYED Bengtzing lookalike Dorkas that has NO COMPUNCTION around getting violent if the votes aren't on hand (/if blonde Melanie doesn't get the armography right) :disco:

As potentially OUR SILV'S top fan during the time, I haven't thought about her for a while, so thought I'd pop onto Wikipedia and see what I could find out about any recent action. THIS passed me by at the time, but :D :

Silvia also claimed the only reason Carola qualified for the final was that she had sex with the head of the EBU in a car before the competition.

I howl every time I remember the anecdote of Krassimir's house being stormed in a police sting and him shrieking "how can you attempt to arrest me?! It is I, Krassimir Avramov, THE VOICE!" :D

If in doubt raise your voice, or better still, YELL

For me it's the FORTY A DAY smokers' teeth whitened on the cheap :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Speaking of 2006, this clearly ATTEMPTED "you will vote for this" but failed hideously, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom