Post your CONTROVERSIAL and BONKERS predictions for 2024

Albania will qualify based on diaspora

Germany won’t end bottom 5

Israel will get a 3-digit televote score in the final

France will win :disco:

Also after reviewing the first semi-final hopefuls, I think Cyprus might not make the cut...

(And I'd personnaly like Finland and Belgium to crash and burn, but this is probably asking for too much)

Germany will finish higher than the UK and France.
I fully expect Germany to get sweet F.A. in the televote but do well with the juries and end up in the top 15-18, and thus almost most likely above the UK. Still think France is a close to certain top 10 though

I'll make it through my friend's rigorously planned Eurovision party without getting hopelessly drunk or insulting anyone 🙏

There WILL be party games and we WILL wear our assigned country costumes!

The Netherlands will finish top 10 with the juries.

Germany will get 100+ points from the juries.

Israel will get 300+ points from the televote.

UK will be bottom five.

Most of the 26 finalists will get truly pathetic televote scores, with 3-4 getting the lion’s share.

Lithuania will err more on the side of gay interest and underperform, relatively

Estonia will be top Baltic nation

Portugal finish top 10 if they qualify

Austria fail to qualify

Sarah Bonnici's leg will come flying off and land in the green room, instantly killing Belgium's Mustii. Sarah, 11th in her semi, then proceeds to the final.

I think Luxembourg will top 5.

I have been thinking this too, even though it likely won't deserve it. I think more low top 10 though.

Not sure if juries really do think or care like this, but I can imagine extra goodwill for a returning country (whilst also getting points for being reasonably competent in all areas), the public won't care about their comeback, but it's got that easily accessible bop feel that Blanka had last year.

I don't care too much for it, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if it does well

Yep, considering how well Italy did in 2011 despite being away less than half the time Luxembourg has..

Several Palestine flags will be seen on tv during the live shows.
I'll expand on that and predict a good few artists will go for green/red/white/black colour schemes in their performances.

On the other hand, I predict a top 3 in the televote for Israel, or even a win.

I just don't think there's that strength of feeling out there, and also the song is boring.

Unless she gets booed and looks sad about it, then maybe.

But surely all the dissenting voices will be at home, observing a boycott (except r Olly, performing in nothing but a bedazzled keffiyeh).

On the other hand, I predict a top 3 in the televote for Israel, or even a win.

Why do Moopy assume that? I haven’t heard the song, but I really can’t imagine the general public to be supportive in the way they have been for Ukraine. If anything surely the opposite is much more likely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom