Prince Philip DEAD

Gosh the press were so prepared for this weren't they, all these memorials ready to post

WTF is Harry going to do? He'd have to qurantine if he came home surely? I suppose they can wait 2 weeks for the funeral seeing as he's been on ice for the last 3 years.
Perfect oppurtunity to explain his (and Evil Meghan's) absence I'd have thought

When will @Tisch find out as he scours the forum topic by topic?I
I'm HERE bitch!

Big Brother Hello GIF by Identity

I just have to say that the switch from "Prince Philip DEAD" to "Prince Philip DEAD... Tired" in the original thread where we thought he died but was just "stepping down" is one of my favourite Moopy moments ever

And people are always up for a BUCK!

I am rather AU FAIT with death. I grew up in Ireland where we always had a massive stash of cigarettes and alcohol in the event that someone died suddenly. We would then all chain smoke and get pissed around the open casket. I remember my poor Grandad covered in FAG ASH with all the drunks hanging over the top of the open coffin that between that and the make up he resembled CHARLIE CHAPLIN.

Commenting on the Duke of York's house in 1986: "It looks like a tart's bedroom"

Is it wrong that my first reaction was relief that he can't ruin Eurovision by carking mid-show now?
IKR, I always wonder if we’d withdraw if a royal carked it just before :shock:

I'm sorry but the idea of The Queen jumping straight on the dating wagon is bringing me too much joy right now.

After being told that Madonna was singing the Die Another Day theme in 2002, the Duke of Edinburgh asked: "Are we going to need ear plugs?"

:basil:

Not wrong but WORRYING.

I've had very little to look forward to this year :evil:

It is surreal seeing people on social media that you actually talk to as if they're normal human beings apparently feeling genuinely upset about this.

(I'm aware my previous post probably also discounts me from the title 'normal human being' but STILL)

To a Scottish driving instructor, 1999: "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom