Rag'n'Bone Man & Pink - Anywhere Away From Here

VoR

Take it or leave it
Out today. Fairly dull, but probably a reasonable chance of giving P!nk and her curiously deathless chart career yet another unlikely extension.

This is MOR rubbish and really is not what I want to hear from Pink.

I thought What About Us was GREAT and deservedly a big fat hit.

Other than that she has gone off the boil a tad. I'm mainly just impressed by her ability to keep sticking around.

That recent song with her kid (that of course became a top ten hit here)... like what the fuck

I don't want to put Pink on the same level as Gwen because she was never that good/interesting but there is a similarity in the way they both got so BORING

The last song I remember by her is Walk Me Home. I think that done quite well in the UK, but if she has released anything since then it has completely passed me by. Is she still a big albums seller?

I don’t know ANYTHING by Gwen Stefani since The Sweet Escape. I had no idea she was still releasing music? :confused:

I went to watch Pink in concert many moons ago and she puts on a fantastic show. Probably one of the best live acts I have ever seen.

It's always awkward when a pop star comes back from a break all "God I'm so nervous, what if nobody is interested anymore lol!" and then... nobody is.

I think P!nk has probably done quite a good job of growing with her audience, which sadly means she has grown away from us homosexuals with our Peter Pan complexes.

It's always awkward when a pop star comes back from a break all "God I'm so nervous, what if nobody is interested anymore lol!" and then... nobody is.

This should be known as a pulling a Nelly Furtado

Reactions: VoR
Not heard this but I didn't think she'd gone 'off the boil' in the UK had she? Wasn't her Brits outstanding award performance thingy around the time of the last ALBAM she released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom