Random Kylie 2024 stuff

A cute clip of Kylie and Lenny Kravitz reuniting at the Celebration Tour show:

Is he single again? They should totally hook up.

It's quite heart warming to see Madge and Kylie hanging out:

:disco:

Last edited:
At the Vanity Fair Oscars bash last night:

1710154314454.png

She's been recording with Lostboy and Zhone this month as well as two collaborators she's long wanted to work with. I suspect the next album will be coming sooner rather than later.

Cute. But I don't need see or hear from Chris Martin, Coldplay, or anyone affiliated with the aforementioned parties ever again.

Cue joke about Chris Martin getting his oar in again.

Couldn’t they have found someone else? Sheesh.

that's a really cute write-up. was she on neighbours for a decade though? I thought it was about two years :eyes:

that's a really cute write-up. was she on neighbours for a decade though? I thought it was about two years :eyes:
Maybe it was his wanking video.

Can't decide if it he'd get off to schoolgirl Charlene or mechanic Charlene. Although I somewhat suspect it was probably the time Scott buried her on the beach and Bouncer licked her out face.

The article does actually raise a valid point in so much as there is little mention of her music. Was bringing up her short stint (shorter even than Margot Robbie's) on Neighbours absolutely necessary?

They should have got Rufus Wainwright to do it.

Dua's and Fantasia's barely mention their music either. And they are listed under artist rather than icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom