Random New Singles by MF Artists

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Partially inspired by the excellent Malou Prytz single posted by @David_5000 in the New Music Friday thread a while back.

Lina Hedlund bravely soldiering on in the face of general disinterest, unflattering lighting and another horrible font, with an effort that is kind of contemporary, and actually rather good once it gets going properly:

Jessica performing her recent single, with some remarkable post chorus freestyle dance moves:

This one by The Lovers of Valdaro is an improvement on their competitive effort and more in line with their previous material, even if the chorus feels like it has somewhere else to go:

That Malou Prytz song is an absolute TRIUMPH and one of my favourite songs of the year. I'm pretty sure she will be back in MF within the next few years.

Lina's song is decent too as is Jessica's. The Lovers' track is VERY authenticly 80s and I love the production on it. The views on all the songs are absolutely PITIFUL though. I don't know how any of them sustain a career...

That Malou Prytz song is an absolute TRIUMPH and one of my favourite songs of the year. I'm pretty sure she will be back in MF within the next few years.

Lina's song is decent too as is Jessica's. The Lovers' track is VERY authenticly 80s and I love the production on it. The views on all the songs are absolutely PITIFUL though. I don't know how any of them sustain a career...

Less than a thousand for Lina. I guess if they chuck out a song here and there it gives them something new to do at club PAs and pride shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom