Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I binge finished Jersey today and I conclude it guilty of having one of the WORST WINE THROWS in the Housewives franchise. PATHETIC! :D

I think I want Julie gone more than Tessa now - she makes no sense, can’t finish a sentence, and her tagline is one of the worst of all time - she’s useless!

I binge finished Jersey today and I conclude it guilty of having one of the WORST WINE THROWS in the Housewives franchise. PATHETIC! :D

I think I want Julie gone more than Tessa now - she makes no sense, can’t finish a sentence, and her tagline is one of the worst of all time - she’s useless!

Do you mean JANE babes? So useless you can't even bother to remember her name :D But yes she is indeed USELESS, the wine toss was hilarious, and her "feud" with the sadly equally useless Hedi must be one of the most hilariously rubbish of all time :D

I've ALMOST finished episode 10, but had to turn it off when Tessa and her potato daughter started up a SING SONG around the piano :zombie: I didn't realise Tallia Storm was a regular on various ITV reality shows! CLEARLY ITV trying to set up their British equivalent to bravolebrities just without the appeal.

I don't want Tessa gone, she's oddly quite compelling to watch as AWFUL as she is. That the graveyard-shagging drama turned into a MULTI-EPISODE arc resulting in Tessa heavily provoking Mia, then claiming to be some sort of VICTIM because she once had cancer was just...WTF :D

Yes, I very much want it to be screen tested on others first. I have little faith in it.

Jersey is a fun distraction! It's no Auckland, Vancouver or Sydney but I've enjoyed it more than any Cheshire series I've watched, and because most of the cast are a bit OLDER they seem a bit less switched-on to the reality TV game meaning there are some moments that are quite unintentionally camp. The scene where the long-dead Scot Margaret does a mortifying impression of having an orgasm was a particular favourite.

Maybe we need a JERSEY thread :D

Oh yes JANE :zombie: SACK HER OFF!

I suppose keep Tessa as she genuinely is up for playing the villain, but LESS of the revolting daughters please!

So the "joys" of Jersey got me watching a couple of the recent Cheshire episodes - I can't believe they did a WEAK ASS RIP OFF of Heather Dubrow's iconic CAKE DEFILING DRAMA! :D
And WHO is the young Big Mo NICOLE? What an absolutely ghastly cast member, the word DECLASSÉ springs to mind heavily.

That said, Lystra is clearly an amazing housewife who deserves a better cast. With Dawn leaving they just just retool the show around Tanya, Lauren and Lystra, bring back Ampika and DITCH THE REST. So much obvious deadwood in one cast!

So the "joys" of Jersey got me watching a couple of the recent Cheshire episodes - I can't believe they did a WEAK ASS RIP OFF of Heather Dubrow's iconic CAKE DEFILING DRAMA! :D
And WHO is the young Big Mo NICOLE? What an absolutely ghastly cast member, the word DECLASSÉ springs to mind heavily.

That said, Lystra is clearly an amazing housewife who deserves a better cast. With Dawn leaving they just just retool the show around Tanya, Lauren and Lystra, bring back Ampika and DITCH THE REST. So much obvious deadwood in one cast!

I'd be very much here for a Cheshire clearout - Hannah, Seema, Rachel & Nicole bring nothing to the show and could easily be replaced. Bring back Ampika and maybe Magali.

Also has Salt Lake City really GONE OFF THE BOIL for anybody else? I've struggled to make it through the last two episodes. It needs more group scenes, and as much as people moan about Jen, at least her and Mary keep things INTERESTING.

In particular I REALLY DON'T CARE about Whitney or Heather SOZ

Last edited:
I discovered that I forgot to watch SLC last week and was pleasantly surprised when there were 2 episodes waiting for me. Meredith is the star I’ve decided, she’s the one everyone is talking behind her back and her scenes are the best.

Not mad at them excising Mary, the woman can’t string a sentence to save her life.

Now I have 2 OC episodes waiting for me :zombie:

I discovered that I forgot to watch SLC last week and was pleasantly surprised when there were 2 episodes waiting for me. Meredith is the star I’ve decided, she’s the one everyone is talking behind her back and her scenes are the best.

Not mad at them excising Mary, the woman can’t string a sentence to save her life.

Yep deffo. I'd actually be fine with the show just focusing more on the Marks family with Jen and Lisa popping up as back up :D
Meredith is weirdly compelling for somebody that doesn't actually say much nor seem capable of much facial expression or emotion :D

To be fair, too much Mary is too much and too much Jen is too much. Both are so extra they need to balance them out and right now it's too much Jen.

I have a lot more time for Heather than Whitney (who isn't terrible but ultimately not too interesting) - I appreciated Heather shutting the Meredith gossip down when Whitney brought up whatever Jen told her during the snowmobile trip.

I enjoy Whitney, she skews a bit too young but I find the story with her dad and his awful wig (he’s supposed to be a hairstylist) interesting.

Didn’t I read somewhere that Whitney’s husband is some sort of CON ARTIST?!?

I read somewhere that the reason Mary is so AWOL in recent episodes is that apparently production wrote her off quite early on and stopped having her film with the rest of the cast. And apparently they don't bring her back as a 'main' Housewide until the end of the season.

I'm not sure how much of that I believe though, because how could anyone - least of all a producer - write off Mary Cosby?! :D Though I kind of hope it is true, for the total gag that would be Mary spending an absolute fortune on that dinner (truffle pasta, staff, gift bags with personalised designer items) only to be binned my production and the group!

I wouldn't say I'm struggling with SLC, as there are enough things about it that are interesting - but I'm scrolling through my phone during pretty much all of Whitney and Jen's solo scenes. I want more group scenes and I want even more Meredith Marks scenes. And it should go without saying that I want more and more and more of Brooks Marks on my telly. Lisa's solo scenes are fine, because she keeps unknowingly giving away slight glimpses of what a terrible person she is, and I'm surprisingly enjoying Heather's solo scenes too, her possible journey away from the mormon faith is quite interesting to watch.

I'm DYING to watch Jersey, but either ITVHub is total trash or it's too smart for my VPN. I can't watch anything on there.

Hayu normally gets Cheshire about a year after it's aired in the UK, so I'll just have to wait for it to get Jersey, too.

I'm not sure how much of that I believe though, because how could anyone - least of all a producer - write off Mary Cosby?! :D Though I kind of hope it is true, for the total gag that would be Mary spending an absolute fortune on that dinner (truffle pasta, staff, gift bags with personalised designer items) only to be binned my production and the group!

[Lisa] Love thaaaaaaaaat [/Lisa]

So they released the Dallas season premiere a week EARLY and it's on HayU in the UK :D Are Bravo trying to capitalise on D'Andra being on a VENTILATOR? :eyes:

Anyway it's apparently PRETTY GOOD, with Dr Moon being instantly brilliant. I may watch later with a glass of wine :eyes:

I just watched 2 OC episodes, they were awful.

OK I REALLY REALLY LIKE Dr Moon in Dallas :D It's like Dallas has suddenly recruited it's own Bethenny.

Dr Moon also flogs KETAMINE CANDLES :D
https://shop.tiffanymoonmd.com/collections/candles/products/ketamine-candle

It was a good episode, I'm gonna keep watching this series - it kind of feels like a complete break with the last four seasons and a bit of a reboot with Dr Moon, Kameron and D'Andra at the centre which is NO BAD THING tbh.

Poor Kary got about 2 seconds of screen time, and didn't even get the "what I've been up to VT" that all the other women got :D

I felt a bad sad for the ginger friend-of Jen, as she was doing SO MUCH in both her scenes (especially the group dinner) to try and secure her cowboy boot (?) or whatever they hold in Dallas, but they had to keep rotten Brandi on to make an example of, and they couldn't exactly FIRE Kary after season 4 :D

I wonder if SAVIOUR OF DALLAS Dr Moon is also their first Democrat..?

Just started Dallas, I want the dog trainer to walk me.

It was so good seeing the Dallas cast finally breathe without that complete monster around them. I'm not averse to hate-watching characters in the Housewives universe, of course, but in season 4 it just got to the point where Leanne was stifling everyone around her.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy Kameron and D'Andra. And Tiffany is already a :disco: addition.

I still don't understand why they got rid of Cary after season 3 though. Particularly in this season, she would have been a great double act with Tiffany.

The latest episode of Salt Lake City pulled in just over half a million viewers - which is less than half of what OC got last week.

I hope Bravo give it some time to bed in. It does seem to have a lot of online buzz about it - albeit all said buzz being carried by Meredith and Brooks.

Speaking of Meredith, she's the only SLC Housewife to have passed 100k followers on Instagram, and has 40k more than the second-most popular. :disco:

Oh my the fury of Kenya when she was told she got disinvited. That producer could have lost his life. I’m glad Atlanta is picking up after a fragmented start.

Drew’s husband is reminding of Apollo. Hot but scary.

Kandi and Cynthia joking about being the older women in the group was funny.

I'm finding this season of Atlanta SO WEIRD in regards to the editing. It's like the women are in three separate silos - Kenya/Kandi/Cynthia // Porsha // Drew.

I don't care enough about Drew either for any of her solo scenes yet, and the girl who is married to a man MUCH OLDER seems far more interesting than Drew is ANYWAY - why did she not get the peach.

Kenya is really carrying this season so far, and there's only so much she can DO as one person. We haven't seen much of her protégé as yet - and she really needs a Phaedra/Sheree/Nene to spar with.

I think next week is the start of the feud with Porsha.

Jen is fucking insane. I love how the split is now the 2 blondes vs. the 2 brunettes. I think this was the first time that we’ve gotten a reaction out of Lisa (not much from Queen Meredith cause she’s disengaging).

Oh and an appearance from the other queen (Sarah)

tenor.gif

Mary is such a dummy

who called me a whore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom