Real Housewives of New York

Bye bitch!

Real Housewives Fight GIF by Bravo TV

We need Aviva back for legacy if we’re to stand any chance of replacing the chaotic energy she brought.

If they can drag Taylor back from the abyss then they can definitely do the same for Aviva!

“I cried every night wishing I was born Jewish”

“You fucked a few Jewish guys”

“NO I DID NOT”

I've started watching New York from the beginning now I've discovered how to play Nowtv at 2x speed.

Obsessed with how LuAnn is just LuAnn first, period — before she's a mother or a wife :D

Honestly RAGING Luann has had the camera OFF her for nearly two years now (the Lu&Sonja show doesn't count as it looks quite SCRIPTED).

Her life looks like it's been WILD since season 13 wrapped filming. They really need to just bite the bullet and start filming Legacy.
I'm confident Lu - Dorina - Jill - Sonja would create enough content ALONE to sustain a season if they once again have New York to roam through.

Oh and I just realized this is the same woman that they cast for the cancelled Dallas season 6. Bravo really went all in on her.

So on Season 10 now and Luann just got arrested, this just gets better and better. Well not for poor Luann :(
oh and totally TEAM CAROLE

The funeral unsettled me a little it seems a little OFF them filming outside. I mean Jill would not have been in the best place, i suppose at least they gave Bobby a good tribute on the show but still hmm.

In more flippant thoughts why could they have not cast Tinsley’s MUM instead of her ?

Well what a season that was :D
I started the season really wanting Bethenny and Carole to make up but MY GOD Carole is better of out of it. It’s nice she’s actually getting a chance to speak up in the reunion. Bethenny has met her match intellectually there, she can’t run rings around her like she does everyone else.
Not surprised in the slightest Carole doesn’t come back she seems so over it all !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom