Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Oh I'm loving EVERY SECOND. Meredith and Lisa have been giving me everything. I don't think I actually like ANY of them after this season but they are so entertaining as a group.

I know everyone hates Whitney but I am really enjoying Heather and Whitney as the comic relief. They had me howling in what could have been a pretty boring bathroom scene last week. I like them as a double act!

Oh yeah Heather being nervous about the jug Whitney was holding in bed was another inadvertent comedy moment that I enjoyed for being incidental but funny

I don’t hate this but I’m much preferring OC at the moment. They’re just too self aware (Whitney, Heather, Lisa) or just too oblivious (Mary).

Current rank: OC > Miami (too many women) > SLC

Excited for NJ to be back

Is this a new face or just makeup?

Queen of walking in her rented driveway

Why are they obsessed with Meredith’s memorial? Also trying to spin it as if she called the FBI is just stupid at this point.

I know it's so fucking stupid, who gives a shit if she didn't want to ride in a van for 9 hours. Who would?! Tbh if I masterminded a SWAT, CIA and FBI arrest — i would be there to witness it myself and pulling out a tour de force SHOCKED performance.

Another amazing Housewives episode. These women really put their pussy into every group trip.

Obviously Mary had to go because she's such a jarring factor in group scenes that the other women can't respond naturally to, but I'm really gonna miss moments like that from her.

On the flip side, it means it shouldn't take someone too much time to put together a YouTube compilation of all of her iconic moments, and we'll always have that to look back on :disco:

Also the set is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen. Not since NJ season 1 has a reunion looked so bad, it’s like they’re floating in styrofoam.

The finale was such a damp squid after a great season, it felt like solo scenes from secrets revealed spliced together.

The fact that there are just five of them filming right now for season three, with one most likely becoming unavailable next month because of her trial, is concerning.

I'm sure I remember a couple of messy-boots friends of, from earlier in the season. Can't they just be bumped up to full-time for the sake of - y'know - giving this show a future?

I was wondering what happened to the Sarah Paulson looking lady that was a longtime friend of Lisa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom