Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Me RN in this thread

pLO6B30.gif

Guys I don't understand what this whole 168 month and 14 years thing means
Plz someone explain
If she was found guilty while pleading innocent, she could have faced 30 years in prison. I think she could then appeal the length of the sentence if she wanted. Instead, she's taken a plea bargain meaning she'll plead guilty, and she won't appeal the length of prison sentence as long as it's 14 years or less.

Just from what I understand from the past 5 minutes :D

I love that her lawyer is haggling about the date of the sentencing. He’s probably done with her

I love that her lawyer is haggling about the date of the sentencing. He’s probably done with her

I guess it makes sense if she's a free woman until the sentencing as it gives her an extra month - or does she go straight to jail now that she's pled guilty??

I guess it makes sense if she's a free woman until the sentencing as it gives her an extra month - or does she go straight to jail now that she's pled guilty??

I’m guessing she’s free until then. She has to promote her last season.

So basically 14 years means 7 years with good behaviour, no?
She's probably already got a book deal or two lined up.

As essential Mary was, I don't think I can HANDLE any more of her.

There must be some other stupidly rich on-the-edge Mormons out there crying to be cast! Ask Heather if she's got any more cousins :eyes:

I recently watched a documentary about the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and so my vote is for any of Warren Jeffs’ 78 wives
D4CD9FD9-D18A-4543-B20E-706BE2137BDA.jpeg

Mary never worked as a housewife more than a thing to gawk at. She didn’t have any relationship with the women.

And the fact that they'd be bringing back someone who bailed on the reunion. No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom