Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

This looks great! Interesting that the 3 new friend ofs barely featured in the trailer but all got cast photos and bios… They must feature more in the season, hopefully they’re not duds.

Looks like it's Lisa and Whitney teaming up next series! I imagine it's them versus Jen and Heather with Meredith walking around screaming at all of them :disco:

Screenshot_20220831-211638_Instagram.jpg

Brooks Marks going live on Instagram during a concert and getting dragged by the singer

It was alright. Baby gorgeous still flapping around trying to do a non apology while everyone snickers.

Paraphrasing but

Does SHE employ SIX THOUSAND PEOPLE? I feel sorry for them after she insulted them all :disco:

I couldn’t finish the episode. I don’t have time to watch Whitney Rose talk about her trauma over and over.

I couldn’t finish the episode. I don’t have time to watch Whitney Rose talk about her trauma over and over.
Oh there was a minor Meredith snapping at Lisa moment but all the therapy stuff dull as yes

Why am I turning on this show? The way they were screaming on that bike bar and throwing win at each other (and up Whitney’s vadge) I was triggered.

It’s like the nadir of NYC but that was on season 14 and this is season 3. Desperate thirsty bitches.

Not the Wild Rose’s husband getting fired because they were gross on tv :basil:

I want Mr Shah Exposed in me.

Lisa’s son hates her/is a douche bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom